Originally posted by JoeBart324:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
Why wouldnt you put Okoye on the practice squad. He has 1 year of elgibility. He was on the IR his first year.
Purcell will make the team.
A RB will be traded or cut. Most likely it will be Hunter traded to a team hurting for a RB.
WR White will be stashed on the PS if he makes it that far. If he makes the team Simpson will be cut. They are too redundant.
Wright might be cut. He sucks and the young players shown that they are better than him.
Which poster are you speaking to?
Yeah Okoye has a real legit chance of making the 53...so does Purcell. If so, a WR or RB is most likely coming off the board.
White's been killing it in practice but is he a gamer?
Wright and his contract will not be cut. How about Dres?
I'm with you...could see Hunter and Celek on the trading block.
I'm kind of with you on Hunter. Love the guy, and he's had flashes of brilliance, but I think he's a real strong candidate for a trade. Hyde, Bush, Davis and Hayne seems like a quality backfield. Unfortunately Hunter is probably the odd man out.
I also think Patton will be a candidate for a trade as well. I absolutely love him, but I think Ellington fills a similar role and is a bit more dynamic if he can get healthy.
With the emergence of Davis and his upside esp. running out of a ZBS, Hunter could be a strong candidate to be traded...same with Celek...same with Purcell...same with Patton (less likely). Those are my top 4 that could be traded or become surprise cuts. And this isn't a slight to them...it's more about the talent and depth in front of them (esp. youth and upside and longer/cheaper contracted players in front of them).
[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 22, 2015 at 7:37 AM ]