LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Our coaching staff is too arrogant....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
arrogant?..who ? harbaugh....harbaugh had a fantastic year ...but now he thinks he owns the world..im pretty sure hes blaming everyone but himself...http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013092211/2013/REG3/colts@49ers#menu=highlights&tab=recap he never said,he quit the running game...we would not understand it..is a harbaugh thing...
what are the odds he's so distracted by the final season of breaking bad that he's rushing his preparation for game day?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

lulz
Originally posted by jrg:

This clip has been getting a lot of play lately lol.

A good indicator that the zone is probably panicking.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Melissa Jacobs ‏@thefootballgirl

Great read. Crucial time in SF. RT @MikeSilver Can Jim Harbaugh handle adversity? Captain Comeback could... http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000250939/article/jim-harbaughs-san-francisco-49ers-encounter-first-rough
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
bullheaded is the word i would use. clueless esp in the red zone is how i would describe roman
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
just a reminder, this thread was started by Seahawks fan who has since been banned.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Melissa Jacobs ‏@thefootballgirl

Great read. Crucial time in SF. RT @MikeSilver Can Jim Harbaugh handle adversity? Captain Comeback could... http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000250939/article/jim-harbaughs-san-francisco-49ers-encounter-first-rough

Can Harbaugh suit up and play QB for us? If Kap has another deer in the headlights night, Harbaugh might actually be the best QB on the team.
Originally posted by kray28:
Can Harbaugh suit up and play QB for us? If Kap has another deer in the headlights night, Harbaugh might actually be the best QB on the team.

well that's pretty funny but he is the guy who hand picked Kap and who said he had the hot hand, etc.

I think he got way too enamored with Kap's arm and forget the mental makeup of this team.

We beat other teams down, not only our D but our O would run the ball down their throats and hand them their guts.

Nobody wanted to play us and our hard nosed style of football. Now, not so much.

Anyway, its easy to get kind of a big head and believe the headlines but I expect JH to get back to the basics and ground and pound tonight.

If he doesn't, we may win tonight but will be in trouble the rest of the year. Here's hoping.

told you so that it all
Apparently, they got the message after two bad weeks. That was winning 49ers football. Now they 10 days to heal up before the Texans come into town.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Good game plan. No coincidence that our banged up defense played lights out. I know its the Rams, but our D was built to complement that type of offense. everything worked in sync tonight.
Originally posted by swayze:
what are the odds he's so distracted by the final season of breaking bad that he's rushing his preparation for game day?

I honestly thought we lost to the Colts game because GTA 5 game out that week.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 26, 2013 at 11:40 PM ]
They called a good game tonight. Despite the flash and big play potential this is still how we are built. Gore as the deep back running down hill. Continual pounding throughout the game. Don't give up on it. It keeps the other team off the field too and helps our defense enormously. If we want to win a lot this year this is how. Kaep had very Alex Smith like #'s. I think he can use some more games like that. He doesn't need to try to be Peyton Manning. And he's not ready for that full load right now anyway.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Sep 26, 2013 at 11:43 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone