LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rascal:
Not if I am being honest. I hate to admit it, but the Seahawks are better than us at this point whether we like it or not.

If you were a player I wouldn't want you in the locker room. As a fan should I want you in this forum? I understand this is your honest assessment but can't we wait until Dec? Wilson has stunk up the joint 2 weeks straight. Teams have figured him out. Kap has shown strides. He just got caught up in a tornado this Sunday but he will ball this year. SEA has a very tough road slate upcoming and I bet they don't go .500.

I know we are not players so it isn't taboo to say we suck online but it is disheartening to hear an esteemed poster as yourself openly admit the Hawks are better already in week 2. They should have lost at CAR. Watch as we kick their butts in December and emerge from the game with the better record
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 17, 2013 at 6:05 AM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Not if I am being honest. I hate to admit it, but the Seahawks are better than us at this point whether we like it or not.

Yeah, I think a lot of people would agree with that at this point.

To be even more honest with you, I already thought that after the first blowout and I was relieved that we didn't have to play them in the NFC Championship game.

I kind of forced myself to keep an open mind by self-rationalizing that we didn't have Justin and Aldon was playing hurt in last December's game. So, I tried to stay positive going into this game. Unfortunately, it turned out to be true.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Double post.
[ Edited by Rascal on Sep 17, 2013 at 6:06 AM ]
Double post.

Yea well I think Wilson has peaked and that Kap will only get better. The Seahawks have peaked but we will be even better next year. You seen our draft ammo? You can jump ship if you want but I'm full speed ahead. On to the Colts! You Sir have strengthened my resolve. I'm at the Colts game 5th row 50 yd line this week. Go 49ers!
Packer fans didn't get down like this why should we?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

I'm sure before they won Sunday, they were feeling pretty down.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Yea well I think Wilson has peaked and that Kap will only get better. The Seahawks have peaked but we will be even better next year. You seen our draft ammo? You can jump ship if you want but I'm full speed ahead. On to the Colts! You Sir have strengthened my resolve. I'm at the Colts game 5th row 50 yd line this week. Go 49ers!

It has nothing to do with jumping ship. It is what it is. Admit it and take ownership of it and try to improve in order to beat them next time. That's all you can do at this stage.

Colts will be a new game and it has nothing to do with the Seahawks. Hopefully, we will be well prepared and can come out with a W.

The talk I heard was "hey we gave a great effort. We improved. There is still hope". Maybe we are just struck by the flogging we took but wait until December
  • Rascal
  • Veteran

The Packers and their fans know the 9ers have their number. You don't lose to the same team 3 times in a row just for fun. And yes, they were down and are now feeling a bit better after beating the Skins.
It has nothing to do with jumping ship. It is what it is. Admit it and take ownership of it and try to improve in order to beat them next time. That's all you can do at this stage.

Colts will be a new game and it has nothing to do with the Seahawks. Hopefully, we will be well prepared and can come out with a W.
But it (Colts) has to do with this thread and us getting our season back on track. Kap has and will improve. This team will improve and we will win this division

they didn't really get destroyed on national TV like us
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

They did in January.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:

They did in January.

lol
So about them colts...who's gonna cover ty Hilton?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran

Man, getting raped on Sunday Night Football, not once, but TWICE !! Can it get any worse than that ?!
Share 49ersWebzone