LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If we don't win in a blow out fashion I would be pissed these guys need alot to prove
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Luck gonna make Harbaugh regret not drafting him

Colts 35
49ers 6

Sarcasm, I hope.

No, it's the truth... dick she-man already got his grudge on, now it's time for luck
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
If we don't win in a blow out fashion I would be pissed these guys need alot to prove

Colts suffered more key injuries yesterday... they weren't gonna beat us when healthy and they sure aren't gonna do much now. So, I agree, Niners should win by 2 TDs (at least).

HOWEVER, if the offense plays SCARED like last night, then Colts win by 50!!!
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

I'll be happy with a win. Its game 3 of the season yo.
Didn't the Raiders have like four Saxxon luck on the road? How much better is our defense the Raiders, I'm not sure but it's got to be quite a lot. I don't know somehow the Niners seem like a mismatch for the Colts to me just like the Seahawks are a mismatch to 49ers.
wow the Colts are going to get a beat down. s**tty defense vs a pissed off Offense!
not to mention their very suspect O-line.... Aldon could have a 4 sack day
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
First of all, don't underestimate the Colts. We need to bounce back strong and make a statement !!

Yeah, pretty much true.

We can not underestimate the Colts. We need to bounce back strong and win the game.
[ Edited by buck on Sep 16, 2013 at 9:59 PM ]
Hell yeah go niners! This season aint over yet, i didnt hear no fat lady singing. As was said, interesting storylines of harbs n luck! Aldon/justin vs colts line, boldin secondary! We aint hearing no record setting noise machine till next season! Kinda sucks its the colts we play first after our loss, i dont dislike them! But hey they are the enemy come sunday. We will be back n sure as hell will bring our A game, n will vs ricky jean francois as well!

Go niners
First of all, don't underestimate the Colts. We need to bounce back strong and make a statement !!

Yeah, pretty much true.

We can not underestimate the Colts. We need to bounce back strong and win the game.

True! This seems like a game we are expected to win. After making it to sb47 we are the hunted, everyone will attempt to bring their (A) game as well. So we need to up it up a notch to perfection.

Hey i am going up north to watch this game. any tailgating going on?
I'm thinking back to the dark ages, the Nolan, Singleton regimes. There were so many blowouts it boggles the mind. I used to watch or listen to every game right to the end no matter what the score, hoping for a good final series, something, anything. The Seahawks will have their turn to think the sky is falling. It's a long season.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frankie:

Yeah, pretty much true.

True! This seems like a game we are expected to win. After making it to sb47 we are the hunted, everyone will attempt to bring their (A) game as well. So we need to up it up a notch to perfection.

Fans have the luxury of thinking that this is a game we are supposed to win.

Teams or players that think like that are making a serious mistake.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Advantage --- Jim Harbaugh

Seriously, Harbaugh must know every move, look and read Andrew Luck makes. Harbaugh is gonna know which side to attack him best, what type of passes he loves the best. I mean, sure I'm definitely exaggerating, but Andrew Luck has to know his maker knows how to exploit him.

Jim Harbaugh will be in all the defensive meetings that's for sure even though Fangio knows him too, but not like Jim.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Share 49ersWebzone