LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
All it'll take is about a 17 point win over the Colts and everything will be back to normal.
Not Worried!!! Still gonna win #6 without a doubt. Seadderall got lucky, wouldve been a totally different ball game if we score on that early drive instead of the ping pong pick. Gonna whoop that A$$ in December, gotta get the run game sorted out and free Kap to run when its open. Still the most talented and best coached/run team in the league. 15-1 is still pretty good.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
VD vs VD.

Will Vontay Davis be trying to cover his brother? I don't think he could nor will he be covering Vernon, but it would be fun to see him try
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
VD vs VD.

Will Vontay Davis be trying to cover his brother? I don't think he could nor will he be covering Vernon, but it would be fun to see him try

VD is prolly gonna exaggerate his hamstring injury so he won't play against his brother
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
All it'll take is about a 17 point win over the Colts and everything will be back to normal.

17 is less than what the Seahawks beat us by. Can you make it like 30 points at least ?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Packer fans didn't get down like this why should we?

they didn't really get destroyed on national TV like us
It was one sided. Our defense played well. The offense got destroyed. The snap count leverage advantage we normally get is toast up there st record setting decibel level. We all know it will be different at the Stick. Its week 2 folks. I see us at 13 - 14 wins
Originally posted by darkknight49:
So about them colts...who's gonna cover ty Hilton?
Better yet who will protect luck from Aldon
Originally posted by Rascal:

17 is less than what the Seahawks beat us by. Can you make it like 30 points at least ?

This ain't BCS football. A win is a win.
Aldon will have a 4 sack game. BOOK IT.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
He stays healthy the record is going down. If he is doubled others will sack the QB

This game seems much more important now. Let's get back to 2-1.
If the 49ers really want this, they can go 7-0...until the game at New Orleans. First things first however.
Originally posted by 49ersking:
If the 49ers really want this, they can go 7-0...until the game at New Orleans. First things first however.

I find it hard to have that kind of confidence, considering we got lambasted just a few days ago...

but maybe, playing in SEA these days is like Lambeau in the late '90s / early '00s or Dallas / Arrowhead in the mid '90s...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I think after a sack or two, they will start to throw more quick passes or they might do that right outta the gate.
I'm never the type to overlook any team and I'm very impressed with Luck but I never thought Indianapolis was/is a good team. They rode on the emotion of their head coach battling cancer last year all the way to the playoffs. And while it's a great story and a great accomplishment I don't see them as a top team in the AFC.

They're fairly average to me evident by the way they have played this year. Barely beat Oakland at home, I mean the Raider's roster is not better than Alabama's and Luck squeezed out that win. Then they play Miami at home again and get beat. Now they're on the road vs a very upset 9er squad. Forget Harbaugh's record after a loss I see a blow out.

SF-31
IND-7
Share 49ersWebzone