LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 205 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: Where: San Francisco, CA

When : Sunday, Sunday 22, 2013

Time: 1:25 PM PST
Post all your pregame musings in this thread. All other threads will be merged or locked. Go niners!
Take a deep breath. It was one game. Now on to week 3. Kap vs Luck, Harbs & Luck...a few interesting story lines.

The colts have a couple of talented WRs in Wayne and TJ. Bey is quick, but got banged up this week. The Colts running game isnt impressive. I will be intersted to see what style of offense and gameplan we use this week. Need to get the pash rush going on Luck and disrupt him. The dolphins were able to, we should as well.

Go Niners!
3 Games in a row that 49ers are being Nationally televised, Game of the week.

CBS will carry this game to 90% of the Nation.

Better not disappoint after last nights embarrassment.
I want to see a blow out win
I just wanna sulk and feel bad about getting raped in Seattle again. Go Niners! I wouldn't want to be a colt player coming into this game The 49ers will respond and my guess is that they respond in dominant fashion.
The team better regroup. A win is an absolute must. Can't risk falling behind two games in the division this early.
The 49ers are pretty good at responding after these stupid losses. We shall see in 6 days.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Luck gonna make Harbaugh regret not drafting him

Colts 35
49ers 6

Hope the team gets back on track with a win and shows that the previous display was just an off game. Go Niners!!!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
i feel sorry for the Colts. this team is gonna be pissed after its embarrassing loss to Seaddderall. 35-10
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We got to get the running game going not to mention get the receivers in sync with Kap.
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
3 Games in a row that 49ers are being Nationally televised, Game of the week.

CBS will carry this game to 90% of the Nation.

Better not disappoint after last nights embarrassment.

...and I'm stuck in central NY and get to watch the Bills and Jets pukefest.
Will be the first season game I've watched online in like 15 years.
Does anyone think Davis, Reid and McDonald will play. I sure hope so.
Share 49ersWebzone