LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just wish Eugene Parker wasn't his agent. I just know he's going to use that ridiculous Percy Harvin contract as a barometer for Crab.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
dude was the spark we needed last night. Getting better every week. He's gonna own some b***hes in the playoffs.

This
Originally posted by SFrush:
I just wish Eugene Parker wasn't his agent. I just know he's going to use that ridiculous Percy Harvin contract as a barometer for Crab.

Yep. He's gone. Crabs is all about the money
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:

Unfortunately I think so too, baalke will not get into a bidding war
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by swayze:
why aren't we targeting him more? We sucked hard in the first half, then he kills it in the third quarter and all I can ask is, where was that all game? We need to target him like 10 times a game, he'd probably come down with 7-8 of and some nice, drive sustaining yardage too. damn.

last night he got targeted just as much and boldin and it showed up

going forward it's going to be that way. plays to get these guys going.

remember we don't throw as much as others.. 21 attempts in an entire game is not a lot when you got people throwing it 30 times in a half..

I wonder why we didn't pass the ball that much especially considering the Falcons pass defense was ranked #30 in the league going into the game. Mind boggling.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by swayze:
why aren't we targeting him more? We sucked hard in the first half, then he kills it in the third quarter and all I can ask is, where was that all game? We need to target him like 10 times a game, he'd probably come down with 7-8 of and some nice, drive sustaining yardage too. damn.

last night he got targeted just as much and boldin and it showed up

going forward it's going to be that way. plays to get these guys going.

remember we don't throw as much as others.. 21 attempts in an entire game is not a lot when you got people throwing it 30 times in a half..

I wonder why we didn't pass the ball that much especially considering the Falcons pass defense was ranked #30 in the league going into the game. Mind boggling.

We ran for 7 yards a clip. Then we switched. Just like Colts game.
anyway...pay the man. All this injury proved was how much we need him.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:

I think you guys are talking out your asses, Crabtree is about winning, his quick recovery from the injury shows he cares about more than cash.

We will have to pay someone big money. Crabs is worth it.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by thl408:

Then it doinked some Buc right in the back.

I see a WR double-pass somewhere in the future.

He played QB in high school. If we wasn't our #1 WR he would be our emergency QB.

he would just be throwing td passes to himself. It'd be unfair.

crabtree is the next TO
Crabtree is a legit number one WR. The only thing he lacks is elite speed, but he has elite hands, quickness, strength, reflexes and football smarts.
Crabtree is a beast. He is not a burner that will scare a defense deep but he CAN get behind a defense and has proved that every year, including his rookie season when he beat Al Harris deep for his 1st Touchdown. His YAC ability and physicality is highly underrated. He will almost always break that first tackle and fights for everything. He has one fumble (rookie year I believe) in his whole career so that is not a problem either. He plays extremely hard every down and is a must have player for going forward.
Originally posted by Sims84:
He has one fumble (rookie year I believe) in his whole career so that is not a problem either. He plays extremely hard every down and is a must have player for going forward.

The fumble I remember was the one in last years NFC championship game at the atlanta 5 , I'll give him a pass though because he was fighting for the TD and was also dealing with a certain "distraction"
Originally posted by SFsFinest:
Crabtree is a legit number one WR. The only thing he lacks is elite speed, but he has elite hands, quickness, strength, reflexes and football smarts.

who is all about the money.
Share 49ersWebzone