LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wide receivers!
He was just frustrated that he had an easy TD if that was a completion. I also believe it was Goldson that Crabtree beat and if it was, that is what also lead to the frustration as any competitor knows, if you have a chance to beat someone you are close with or in Crabtree's case, played with for a few years, you want nothing more than to see to it that it happens. That was a great opportunity to get the best of his former teammate who was an All-Pro last year and one who many players still keep in contact with.
thank you for your insight. I'm glad we have someone that can mentally interpret just what he was saying without actually having spoke to him
good show chap
Originally posted by VABeach49er:
Does anyone have a link or gif of that play?

?
It's really DUMB of Crabtree to do that. He's really lucky that he came back and converted on the third down. Tampa Bay had been on a roll offensively and who knows what happens. Crabtree can yell at Kaep on the sidelines after the play. Did you see Frank Gore approach him and say "dude WTF?" and that crabs rolled his eyes and was acting like a bratty kid.

It's good to have a fired up receiver but that kind of stuff bites you in the ass. It's the same thing Vernon used to do and get stupid penalties all the time. (Vernon still does get stupid penalties from time to time, he got two in the NY Giants Championship game.)
I thought he was throwing the ball back to the LOS, just doing the refs a favor
Originally posted by Since07:
?

Sorry I watched the game but can't find anywhere to rewatch the play were crabs got pissed.
  • thl408

Then it doinked some Buc right in the back.

Ya I finally found the whole play. Shows the ball bouce of the Tampa bay dudes. Good stuff.
Crabtree play

he was just throwing it back to the ref
Originally posted by thl408:

I see a WR double-pass somewhere in the future.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

I see a WR double-pass somewhere in the future.

He played QB in high school. If we wasn't our #1 WR he would be our emergency QB.
  • thl408
Crabs getting RAC and not being tackled easily vs ATL is a great sign his Achilles is good. He looked great in the 3rd period on that drive. Kaptree connection is coming back.
Crabs getting RAC and not being tackled easily vs ATL is a great sign his Achilles is good. He looked great in the 3rd period on that drive. Kaptree connection is coming back.

He looked a little slow on his first reception of the 2nd half.
Share 49ersWebzone