LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 138 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
5 catches 102 yards

only going to get better too
Pay dat man.
He looks ready to go off.
Watching Crabtree on his routes, he looked as explosive as ever. He was turning the cornerback all over the place and one-on-one they simply could not cover him.
Momma there goes that man again!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
He looks like he's back and ready to punk Patrick Peterson next week.
He looks bigger and plays angry
  • thl408
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for thl408.
I was mainly impressed by how difficult he was to tackle. He shook off two defenders and tried to get more yards. That's the running angry qnnhan7 referred to. Good stuff. That's shows confidence in that Achilles.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
One of the best&quickest recoveries from an achilles tear I've ever seen.
I just wish he was faster, then he'd be absolutely dominant.

dude was the spark we needed last night. Getting better every week. He's gonna own some b***hes in the playoffs.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
To be hoenst, I wasnt much a supporter of Crab.. but that's because of how he didnt seem to wanna play for us in his rookie year, asking for lots of money, and how he was often injured.

But the last two years, especially with Kap developing, I really see Crab's future similar to Cris Carter and Anquan Boldin.. Even a Michael Irvin type of player.. you know, not a real burner but will always be a big play maker..

I say we let Rogers, TBrown walk, and use that money to sign Crab and lock him up..
why aren't we targeting him more? We sucked hard in the first half, then he kills it in the third quarter and all I can ask is, where was that all game? We need to target him like 10 times a game, he'd probably come down with 7-8 of and some nice, drive sustaining yardage too. damn.
Originally posted by swayze:
why aren't we targeting him more? We sucked hard in the first half, then he kills it in the third quarter and all I can ask is, where was that all game? We need to target him like 10 times a game, he'd probably come down with 7-8 of and some nice, drive sustaining yardage too. damn.

last night he got targeted just as much and boldin and it showed up

going forward it's going to be that way. plays to get these guys going.

remember we don't throw as much as others.. 21 attempts in an entire game is not a lot when you got people throwing it 30 times in a half..
Bye bye iupati?

Share 49ersWebzone