Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 807 users in the forums

Taveras Gooden signs with Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yessss!!!!! Who is Tavares Gooden?

https://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/110546435795193856
[ Edited by GodismyLight on Sep 4, 2011 at 7:57 PM ]
Cool?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,131
Any good ?
Awesome!
I thought he was the starting QB for the Seahawks.....oh wait nvm.
we don't need anymore crappy LBs
Good addition to bolster depth at ILB. He started next to Ray Lewis for a bit so he's already used to playing next to future HOF linebackers.
[ Edited by NewEraNiner on Sep 4, 2011 at 8:02 PM ]
Don't know anything at all about him but it seems like we should be set at the linebacker position. you would think with us getting rid of Phillip Adams, we would be going after a good CB.
So gets cut because of this? Tukafu?
Eric_Branch Eric Branch
#49ers defensive coordinator Vic Fangio was assistant with Ravens during Tavares Gooden's first two seasons ('08-09).
Originally posted by valrod33:
So gets cut because of this? Tukafu?

Colin Jones or Mike Person
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Colin Jones or Mike Person

I think Tukafu is a good guess.
Yeah if I were a betting man I would say Tukuafu.
Hmm...either he or Grant is gonna be the #4 ILB and is likely gonna be VERY unhappy...so we gotta cut 2 players. One's gotta be Kristick, hopefully the other is C. Jones or Norris.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone