Originally posted by CityKing415:
I dont see what Dobbs really does well tho. im rooting for him but I dont get the hype.
he just dominated the line of scrimmage last year in preseason, that's all.
There are 834 users in the forums
Originally posted by CityKing415:
I dont see what Dobbs really does well tho. im rooting for him but I dont get the hype.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by CityKing415:
I dont see what Dobbs really does well tho. im rooting for him but I dont get the hype.
he just dominated the line of scrimmage last year in preseason, that's all.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
I dont see what Dobbs really does well tho. im rooting for him but I dont get the hype.
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
that says alot... not many Dline guys can dominated LOS like that, whether its starters or 2nd and 3rd stringers.. Plus Dobbs is only in his 2nd season... Most Dline guys don't get to their full potential until about 3rd season or later.. Like RayMac or Smith.. The future looks really REALLY good for Dobbs. IMO
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by CityKing415:
I dont see what Dobbs really does well tho. im rooting for him but I dont get the hype.
Not only did Dobbs bull rush O-lineman last game, he ran around them and caused pressure from the edge, he caused multiple pressures and I think shared a sack. Then he made tackles on special teams, which means he is fast enough to get his 280lbs down the field in a hurry. Then he played TE, and made a big hole for Gore to run through. But you're right, besides all of those things, he doesn't really do anything that impressive.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Becoming one of my favorite 49ers.
Originally posted by 99problems:Originally posted by WINiner:Becoming one of my favorite 49ers.
how many games has he suited up in?
Originally posted by Joecool:
He is going to be a surprise at TE. Why? Because we are practicing him there but not showing it in a game. Who does that? A coach that wants to hide something.
Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
What is the boards opinion of Dobbs now after the 2012 season? Didn't play much on the DL rotation when he was healthy; Plays multiple roles for the team (Special team, TE, DT/DE, etc; had a incident with the law (MJ car accident) and got injured and unable to play during the post season.
Due to the lack of depth/lack of pass rush during the post season on the DLine, We have a lot of people concerned about what will do this offseason to improve.
Besides Special teams, Where does Dobbs fit in? Does anyone still feel he has the potential to get in the DLine rotation this year?
Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
What is the boards opinion of Dobbs now after the 2012 season? Didn't play much on the DL rotation when he was healthy; Plays multiple roles for the team (Special team, TE, DT/DE, etc; had a incident with the law (MJ car accident) and got injured and unable to play during the post season.
Due to the lack of depth/lack of pass rush during the post season on the DLine, We have a lot of people concerned about what will do this offseason to improve.
Besides Special teams, Where does Dobbs fit in? Does anyone still feel he has the potential to get in the DLine rotation this year?