LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

what would you do as a fan if jed kept singletary beyond this year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I'd go out, and hit myself in the mouth.

LMAO @ this too
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
There is a real possibility of this happening. Most WZers are not realistic about this. If we win 2 or 3 of the last 4 they will talk about new found hope and change and a better future. "We are going in the right direction." Face it they gave Dingleberry 4 years and $10 Million. There is 2 years left right. That's $5 Million of dead money. YORKIES don't want to eat that. They aren't Jerry Jones you know. He doesn't care. He will eat what he has to in order to right the ship. But the YORKIES will be looking for a way out of that $5 Million of dead money payment. They want no part of that.

This is the exact reason why I want this team to lose the rest of the games.
Here's the problem. With the possible lockout this offseason, it may be real difficult to lure a coach. And lets say we do hire a new coach, he may have only a couple of weeks to prepare for the regular season. So Jed may be thinking it is probably better to keep Singletary for next season, than fire him after that, if he sucks it up again, which he most likely would. Am I right, or am I right?
Originally posted by Allx9er:
There is a real possibility of this happening. Most WZers are not realistic about this. If we win 2 or 3 of the last 4 they will talk about new found hope and change and a better future. "We are going in the right direction." Face it they gave Dingleberry 4 years and $10 Million. There is 2 years left right. That's $5 Million of dead money. YORKIES don't want to eat that. They aren't Jerry Jones you know. He doesn't care. He will eat what he has to in order to right the ship. But the YORKIES will be looking for a way out of that $5 Million of dead money payment. They want no part of that.

i hope youre wrong

I really think it's possible.
I believe in ALEX SMITH!
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

I guess that about says it right.
Originally posted by Allx9er:

i hope youre wrong

I really think it's possible.

I just don't see it happening, I really don't. Maybe it's blind faith but I feel like everyone was riding the high tide when Singletary took over. Everyone was sold (at least in the organization) and nobody really understood how AWFUL Singletary was at coaching.

I truly believe that Jed will learn from his mistakes. He's a rookie owner, and he has f**ked his first decision up and won't do it as quickly and badly as before. I will lose all faith and eat crow if Singletary stays on. Baleeeed that.

Oh and if Singletary stays on I will f**king kill something. Stomp on some ants. Torture a worm. Real f**ked up s**t.
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Dec 10, 2010 at 6:19 PM ]
I'll lose all faith in the intelligence quotation of those who work for the 49ers.
I took alot of hope from Eddie D's interview in the paper and on knbr that he has reached out to Jed and Jed is hopefully a stark contrast from his father.

We shall see. I definitely agree with all the sentiments on here Singletary is the biggest problem followed by Gm and Quarterback tied for second.
headbutt a brick wall

Not be surprised at all.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Not be surprised at all.
Pay more attention to the ny giants instead, I could not be able to stand another season of Singletary football
laugh as Jed loses all the remaining fan base and no new stadium to show for it.
Share 49ersWebzone