There are 225 users in the forums

what would you do as a fan if jed kept singletary beyond this year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
mark me down with jdt. No mas of this BM bullschidt. bowel movement mike is not compatible with me following the 49ers. What's amazing is dumbdumb still has the job,and that...is pathetic.

he has a job because we have a horrible division and even with 4 wins this late in the season we can still make the playoffs. But no worries pete carrol will just out coach him again and end this talk...
Well, I would enjoy reading the 30 million different threads all started in NT and all saying the same thing in different words.
Originally posted by English:
Well, I would not enjoy reading the 30 million different threads all started in NT and all saying the same thing in different words.

Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by English:
Well, I would not enjoy reading the 30 million different threads all started in NT and all saying the same thing in different words.

I would enjoy it. I think they are funny. Idiotic, but funny
That's what niner talk is for. To b!tch,b!tch and B!tch some more! Not any different than this year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'd cut a fart in protest.
I would cease to follow the NFL
id do this

[ Edited by AJ_Larrea954 on Dec 11, 2010 at 6:01 AM ]
More than likely just be a little b***h and keep following the team. I just wouldn't wear 49ers memorabilia in public and would probably get drunk after games and send really rude e-mails to The Prince.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
There is a real possibility of this happening. Most WZers are not realistic about this. If we win 2 or 3 of the last 4 they will talk about new found hope and change and a better future. "We are going in the right direction." Face it they gave Dingleberry 4 years and $10 Million. There is 2 years left right. That's $5 Million of dead money. YORKIES don't want to eat that. They aren't Jerry Jones you know. He doesn't care. He will eat what he has to in order to right the ship. But the YORKIES will be looking for a way out of that $5 Million of dead money payment. They want no part of that.

So your telling me the Yorks won't fire Dingletary and bring in a high dollar GM? Haven't you listened to "The Yorks aren't cheap" talk around here? I think most zoners are delusional. They think the Yorks aren't cheap and Alex Smith will amount to something some day.

Originally posted by deminutah:
Probably done until there is a change in owners. I already told my season tix account manager that I am not renewing unless; 1) Sing is fired 2) there is a quick hire of someone that has been very successful as a HC and I mean quick like January 3rd.

Please, all of you season ticket holders need to do this. Let the organization know you're not gonna take it anymore.
Originally posted by Loco49er:
Release the Kraken!!!

As much as it will hurt and make the 2011 season another losing one, I would have to say it wouldn't surprise me at all. As a matter of fact I expect the Yorks to keep Nolantary. They kept Nolan after the 2007 season and that season was more painful than this one. They just found some scapegoats and made some useless cosmetic changes and the sheep fans bought it. And the losing continued. As long as the Yorks make football decisions and refuse to hire real football people to run the franchise, this cycle of incompetence will continue.
Originally posted by 49erAllTheWay:
Originally posted by Loco49er:
Release the Kraken!!!

LOL

It would be an unfortunate move on Jed's part, but what else is there to do? You can boycott all you want, I don't think that it will have a substantial effect.

I personally will continue following the team and watching the games..

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Dec 11, 2010 at 9:21 AM ]
To be honest, I care more about who our offensive coordinator is going to be.
Share 49ersWebzone