LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

what would you do as a fan if jed kept singletary beyond this year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
snipe you
I'd rape jed.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I probably would stop watching the games and just become more a fan of league rather then root for any particular team.
Originally posted by susweel:
I probably would stop watching the games and just become more a fan of league rather then root for any particular team.

u lie. no matter what happens, you'll be there watching..
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by susweel:

u lie. no matter what happens, you'll be there watching..

You know me too well.
I really don't know, because the thought is just way too incomprehensible to me. I imagine I'd take a step back and reevaluate my love for football, as well as how much of my time I dedicate to it. Yeah, that's how much I want Sing gone.
I admit I would still watch, but I wouldn't go to any games nor spend a dime.
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA.......CANT HEAR YOU........ LALALALALALALALAL

I live in BC and I would not renew my NFL Ticket which I have purchased every year this last decade. I would follow the 49ers on the Webzone. I will not contribute another dime to the York's. I'll simply wait until ownership sells, or have a horrific death from falling in a meat grinder.

There is a real possibility of this happening. Most WZers are not realistic about this. If we win 2 or 3 of the last 4 they will talk about new found hope and change and a better future. "We are going in the right direction." Face it they gave Dingleberry 4 years and $10 Million. There is 2 years left right. That's $5 Million of dead money. YORKIES don't want to eat that. They aren't Jerry Jones you know. He doesn't care. He will eat what he has to in order to right the ship. But the YORKIES will be looking for a way out of that $5 Million of dead money payment. They want no part of that.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
There is a real possibility of this happening. Most WZers are not realistic about this. If we win 2 or 3 of the last 4 they will talk about new found hope and change and a better future. "We are going in the right direction." Face it they gave Dingleberry 4 years and $10 Million. There is 2 years left right. That's $5 Million of dead money. YORKIES don't want to eat that. They aren't Jerry Jones you know. He doesn't care. He will eat what he has to in order to right the ship. But the YORKIES will be looking for a way out of that $5 Million of dead money payment. They want no part of that.

i hope youre wrong
If that happens I don't know what I'll do. It will prove that this franchise is doomed for another 10+ years. Singletary is a terrible coach and Jed needs to can his ass as soon as the season is over.
I'd go out, and hit myself in the mouth.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA.......CANT HEAR YOU........ LALALALALALALALAL

LMAO....but i would probably still watch and root for the guys to succeed, although it would take all offseason for me to get over it
Share 49ersWebzone