LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 433 users in the forums

what would you do as a fan if jed kept singletary beyond this year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Probably done until there is a change in owners. I already told my season tix account manager that I am not renewing unless; 1) Sing is fired 2) there is a quick hire of someone that has been very successful as a HC and I mean quick like January 3rd.
I wouldn't like it, but there isn't a whole lot I could do about it. I don't live there so boycotting is not an option. I'm hoping for a lot more changes than just the head coach.
I'd watch the draft get excited about some of the rookies,and of the 1 or 2 average free agents we'd get,and then come september watch the same crap all over again.

I know I'm pathetic,oh well go niners
If he got an x and o's oc , and told singletary to just motivate and not override the o.c.'s offensive commands about offense........

everything will be fine.

Singletary has motivated me to give up my season tickets… I only renew my tickets when he is fired.
Originally posted by jgalvan:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I would have to review the film

I would be sitting with silkyjohnson also reviewing the film!

Originally posted by jgalvan:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I would have to review the film

I would be sitting with silkyjohnson also reviewing the film!

We'll need to rent a large theater!
I would be highly disappointed but my love for the 49ers will have me in front of the TV every game just like always.....
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by txniner2:
I'd watch the draft get excited about some of the rookies,and of the 1 or 2 average free agents we'd get,and then come september watch the same crap all over again.

I know I'm pathetic,oh well go niners

sounds like me
Living in MO now I might entertain paying more attention to the Chefs. When Montana went to the Chefs I rooted for them. They usually kick the raiduhs azz so there's a lot to like. Nothing concrete here just spitballing. Mainly I'll probably just whine and moan like an impotent jerk and then take it up the tailpipe.

i willnot get my season tickets and would not attend or watch any games. i will work sundays so i get time and a half pay, and instead get thurs, fri, and or saturday off. then i could watch my nephew play football, and do other things for the weekend.
choke a b***h
mark me down with jdt. No mas of this BM bullschidt. bowel movement mike is not compatible with me following the 49ers. What's amazing is dumbdumb still has the job,and that...is pathetic.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Everybody will take it and do nothing about it except pay for tickets and buy sunday ticket.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
continue to support the San Francisco 49ers.
Share 49ersWebzone