I just sent Jed York a package...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
congrats you just gave some intern a free Alex Smith jersey

Yah like anybody would actually wear an Alex Smith jersey.

I sleep with my Alex Smith jersey

I'm sure you do Val....I'm sure you do.

jk, buddy

you have been spying on me again

I wear my Alex Smith jersey

Originally posted by PersonalFoul:
It contained my Alex Smith jersey. I thanked him for his progress and told him that I will continue to support the organization unconditionally but that I am done with Smith.

I really think Jed will get us to the next level but not until Smith is dealt with.

More like everyone should send Jed their home forwarding address so he can write refund checks to all of us for all the money we've wasted on this team for the past 8 years.

jk, buddy

watching a Smith Jersey get f'd only on Sundays isn't enough for me.

jk, buddy

wait
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

jk, buddy

Now thats what I call true love.
Originally posted by BigBug415:
It contained my Alex Smith jersey. I thanked him for his progress and told him that I will continue to support the organization unconditionally but that I am done with Smith.

I really think Jed will get us to the next level but not until Smith is dealt with.

Dude I'm shocked u would admit to even purchasing a #11 49er jersey!!

That's funny as hell!

Now if everyone who made the mistake of buying a Smith jersey would do the same, maybe Jed will get the message.
Originally posted by leebert81:

If you truly did this I have a lot of respect for you. I would do the same but I never purchased an Alex Smith jersey.

LB

I promise I did it. I had to after yesterday's loss. It felt good putting it in the mail. It feels like as if I have taken a stand.

I doubt anybody is going to want it.

But nice try, I guess.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by BigBug415:

Dude I'm shocked u would admit to even purchasing a #11 49er jersey!!

That's funny as hell!

Now if everyone who made the mistake of buying a Smith jersey would do the same, maybe Jed will get the message.

I like the way you think.

Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
I was just wondering if the package was burning and did you leave it on his doorstep after you rang the doorbell.

Jed: Those damn kids put another flaming bag of Alex Smith on our doorstep.

Fan: LOL, he just called the flaming bag of s**t Alex Smith.

LOL

Good ol' Billy Madison.

If you truly did this I have a lot of respect for you. I would do the same but I never purchased an Alex Smith jersey.

LB

I promise I did it. I had to after yesterday's loss. It felt good putting it in the mail. It feels like as if I have taken a stand.

I swear I'd do the same if I had an Alex Smith jersey. I applaud you.

LB

and to everyone else who doesn't have a Smith jersey to mail...I'm sure we can get them cheap somewhere .

on a serious note though....after next weeks game...if it's the same results and Sing gives the same excuses and responses on Monday morning...

then I'd be willing to join a 9er fan protest outside 4949 Centennial Blvd in Santa Clara.

I Think our HC is the one responsible and not Alex. Sig has the word on who starts and who doesn't.

So the problem is the HC and not Alex.

And I sent an e-mail to my Season Ticket Rep to forward it to Jed.

Gruden for HC!!!! He would know what 2 do with Alex!
[ Edited by jgalvan on Oct 4, 2010 at 1:11 PM ]
Originally posted by jgalvan:

I Think our HC is the one responsible and not Alex. Sig has the word on who starts and who doesn't.

So the problem is the HC and not Alex.

And I sent an e-mail to my Season Ticket Rep to forward it to Jed.

actually to be honest, its the FO and partially Sing....I was going to start a thread on this and maybe later.

but one of the main reasons Sing got hired was because he believed and promised that he could turn Alex around. I forgot which reporter reported it...or if I heard it on the radio.

although I was happy that Sing got hired...the more I heard from him and paid attention to his actions, the less I believed in him.
Share 49ersWebzone