There are 208 users in the forums

I just sent Jed York a package...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jgalvan:
Originally posted by PersonalFoul:
It contained my Alex Smith jersey. I thanked him for his progress and told him that I will continue to support the organization unconditionally but that I am done with Smith.

I really think Jed will get us to the next level but not until Smith is dealt with.

I Think our HC is the one responsible and not Alex. Sig has the word on who starts and who doesn't.

So the problem is the HC and not Alex.

And I sent an e-mail to my Season Ticket Rep to forward it to Jed.

Gruden for HC!!!! He would know what 2 do with Alex!

Oh give it up already, Alex isn't a playmaker, he does enough to get you beat and that's it, no mas!!!

I bet Alex has already accumulated more roll out right and toss it out of bounds plays than Favre has his whole career.
Poor Smith. Not his fault. It is Sing for putting him there. Refer to to today's press conf to see what Sing admitted, demoting Davis and selecting backups that by design are to keep Smith from competition.

Better than his jersey is a transcript of the conference and perhaps highlighter through the good parts.

Don't attack Smith anymore, just get Sing out of here.
It contained my Alex Smith jersey. I thanked him for his progress and told him that I will continue to support the organization unconditionally but that I am done with Smith.

I really think Jed will get us to the next level but not until Smith is dealt with.

Should have used it as toilet paper first then sent it to Jed.
Originally posted by leebert81:

If you truly did this I have a lot of respect for you. I would do the same but I never purchased an Alex Smith jersey.

LB

Yes it's time for a new jersey, don't want to get willis and vd worn out. This is why im going to buy brian Jennings jersey, that's right i want a long snapper jersey. lol at least he's been in the league playing at a high level and does his job. lol I'll get online and custom order it today. lol
Originally posted by 49erRider:

If you truly did this I have a lot of respect for you. I would do the same but I never purchased an Alex Smith jersey.

LB

I promise I did it. I had to after yesterday's loss. It felt good putting it in the mail. It feels like as if I have taken a stand.

I swear I'd do the same if I had an Alex Smith jersey. I applaud you.

Thanks. I just want Sundays to be what they used to be when I was growing up. And Smith will not come even remotely close to facilitating that.
Originally posted by DesiDez:

What if then it would have been misinterpreted as Smith being the s**t? haha
Originally posted by DesiDez:

What if then it would have been misinterpreted as Smith being the s**t? haha

Our FO probably would spin it that way....... "our fans are 100% behind Alex, they think he is the sh1t"
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

LB

Yes it's time for a new jersey, don't want to get willis and vd worn out. This is why im going to buy brian Jennings jersey, that's right i want a long snapper jersey. lol at least he's been in the league playing at a high level and does his job. lol I'll get online and custom order it today. lol

sweet! i'm adding that to my christmas wishlist
a great message to send would be for everyone to wear either Montana, Young jerseys but completely stop wearing smith Jerseys. And, Someone should bring a Tent out front of the stadium before games, and with a give back to the community project donate they're alex smith jerseys, and then pile them on the front doors of 49er central.

That would be pretty strong message. No better way to send a message than one that has money attached to it.
You should have wrapped a fish inside Alex's jersey...

Nice work! Seriously, when people do that, it gets noticed ....

Could not have said it better myslef. We need to draft a QB in the 2011 draft. We should trade up to either get Locker or Luck
[ Edited by BleedRandG on Oct 4, 2010 at 4:48 PM ]
  • B650
  • Veteran
Maybe we should all do this. I'd gladly purchase a 49ers jersey to send to York, with a message saying something like "We need a real coach and a QB. I'm tired of losing and you just lost my business. Improve the team or sell it." Imagine if they got a hundred or so packages...it doesn't even have to be the real thing, just get one of those $10 imitation jerseys or something, LOL...at least they'd get the message.
Whats the address???

so he can really see how us niner fans are feelings these days
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Whats the address???

so he can really see how us niner fans are feelings these days

4949 Centennial Drive
Santa Clara, CA (forgot zip)
Share 49ersWebzone