There are 256 users in the forums

The couple of players who had a good game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
With victories + moral victories we are 2 - 2. Two close and hard fought battles = 2 wins in the ownership column.

If that were the case, Raye would still have a job, wouldn't he?. No one is calling any of these losses moral victories. They are what they are - nails in the coffin, bullets with names on them and hopefully, the closing of the final chapter of a very bad book.

No love for Taylor Mays? Led the team in tackles and had a TD. Never even seen an NFL snap as a safety before this start.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Where the Crabtree haters at?

right here, where was our #1 Wr in the 2nd half when we needed points? Oh that's right, shut down again, unable to get separation...

wow. I guess it's his fault we lost/he sucks and we should trade him away. Gotta love the haters, they always find a way.....

I know right its as if they almost want us to loose every game
where are all the Haralson haters??
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
No love for Taylor Mays? Led the team in tackles and had a TD. Never even seen an NFL snap as a safety before this start.

I just like the look of him as a safety. People say he sucks against the pass but for some reason I feel a lot more safe with him back there than M. Lewis.

Lewis: Slow, on the downside of his career, one concussion away from a vegetable, sucks in coverage, no big hits, 1 int a decade, no heart, no desire to be the best.

Taylor Mays: FAST, striving to be the best, big bodied, becoming a great tackler, so much heart and desire, big hit potential. One thing is he could calm down a little, always jumping over the pile he could and almost did get hurt.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Despite loosing another nailbiter there were actually some great performances:

1) Crabtree- his best game of the year so far got open and got huge completions.

2) Offense- did a solid job of converting 3rd downs. (Despite Smith sucking on 2 horrid plays costing us 6-14 points)

3) Goldson- The best game I have seen from him this year, really stepped up in the wake of chaos with the whole Lewis situation.

4) Haralson- provided great pressure and had a big sack and a hit for a loss of 3.

5) Clements- Had the best game in a very long time, despite absolutley costing us the game at the end. (All he had to do was fall down and we have a great road win).

I just still wonder why Westbrook gets no playing time??

he had a good game? the fukin punk chocked when it counted most. how do you jog down the field and expect noone to catch up to you? how do you not protect the ball, fuk him, and fuk the entire defense, i cant take it anymore
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

1) Crabtree- his best game of the year so far got open and got huge completions.

2) Offense- did a solid job of converting 3rd downs. (Despite Smith sucking on 2 horrid plays costing us 6-14 points)

3) Goldson- The best game I have seen from him this year, really stepped up in the wake of chaos with the whole Lewis situation.

4) Haralson- provided great pressure and had a big sack and a hit for a loss of 3.

5) Clements- Had the best game in a very long time, despite absolutley costing us the game at the end. (All he had to do was fall down and we have a great road win).

he had a good game? the fukin punk chocked when it counted most. how do you jog down the field and expect noone to catch up to you? how do you not protect the ball, fuk him, and fuk the entire defense, i cant take it anymore

okay 1 bad play but it was baisically a 42 yard loss which is okay. He had some huge tackles in the game and we didnt give up one deep pass
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

that punk made an int and took re started the drive.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

I just like the look of him as a safety. People say he sucks against the pass but for some reason I feel a lot more safe with him back there than M. Lewis.

Lewis: Slow, on the downside of his career, one concussion away from a vegetable, sucks in coverage, no big hits, 1 int a decade, no heart, no desire to be the best.

Taylor Mays: FAST, striving to be the best, big bodied, becoming a great tackler, so much heart and desire, big hit potential. One thing is he could calm down a little, always jumping over the pile he could and almost did get hurt.

agreed
Share 49ersWebzone