LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Vuvuzales!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

Just stumbled across some Anthony Dixon highlights. Nothing great but just click on the video and also on the little soccer ball by the volume sign... That's how it would sound like.

What soccer ball?
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Just stumbled across some Anthony Dixon highlights. Nothing great but just click on the video and also on the little soccer ball by the volume sign... That's how it would sound like.

What soccer ball?

The one next to the 360p thingy.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

What soccer ball?

Oh yeah, my bad. Find it? Hopefully not, that s**t's annoying.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

What soccer ball?

Oh yeah, my bad. Find it? Hopefully not, that s**t's annoying.

Oh, my bad. I had to go to youtube to see it.
  • hb123
  • Veteran
that horn is tight! imo, arent fans suppose to get loud and roudy? thats what the horn helps to do
that horn is annoying as f**k..it sounds like something is wrong with my damn tv..you couldn't even hear the USA chants because of the horns
I bet you these a*****es will introduce it into the NFL :

One of the most annoying sounds ever!
This thread is Niner Talk material for sure...
They won't even allow them. If you somehow manage to sneak one in they'll take it the moment you blow into it. Saw it one game with a guy blowing one of those regular horns

Vuvuzelas are dangerous at football games and should not be allowed. They drown out the ref's whistles, and confuse players as to when a play is dead. Players' safety comes first.

In soccer, they should be allowed because they dont affect player safety or the refs ability to do their job. There are much more pressing needs in soccer: competent refs, using replay, faking injury, etc. Vuvus are far down the list.
I hope they bring them here.
Originally posted by BrentJonzin:
They won't even allow them. If you somehow manage to sneak one in they'll take it the moment you blow into it. Saw it one game with a guy blowing one of those regular horns

You are absolutely correct. You cannot bring those or any "artificial noisemakers" into NFL stadiums. It is a well known NFL rule for years.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 190836:
Love it! We should use it every time the opposing team's offense is on the field.

Great idea!!! I'm down for this...anyone else??? I don't understand the hate for these things...it makes the crowd noise sound crazy and we all know it's much better than the laid back atmosphere that we have right now! sometimes it sounds like a morgue out there.
Originally posted by 190836:
Love it! We should use it every time the opposing team's offense is on the field.

This.
Share 49ersWebzone