LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 157 users in the forums

Vuvuzales!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
There has been talk about those annoying Vuvuzales making appearences in our stadiums in the U.S. How will you feel if they show up at the stick? Myself, I hope and prey that we never see them at Niner games! I'm just curious on how the rest of you feel.
Keep them in South Africa. I don't want that blowing in my ear.
Originally posted by montana4ever:
There has been talk about those annoying Vuvuzales making appearences in our stadiums in the U.S. How will you feel if they show up at the stick? Myself, I hope and prey that we never see them at Niner games! I'm just curious on how the rest of you feel.

i always hear these things at candlestick not constantly but someone will let one off. In oakland at the A's games wasn't there always some one blowing the crap out of one?
f**k that noise
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
f**k that noise
f**k that s**t
I agree with the last 3 posts
iPhone app!
I saw a couple of them at a local park today. Aarghh!
Originally posted by English:
iPhone app!

I know, my wife found it on her iphone as an app, I told to get rid of it.

Old timers have got to remember Stadium Horns! Those things were loud IF you could get them to work, I thought the NFL banned sale and use of same.

Like this thing!

[ Edited by GolittaCamper on Jun 26, 2010 at 19:23:40 ]

Sounds like a whole lot of bees. lol
  • Veteran
Love it! We should use it every time the opposing team's offense is on the field.
Those things are f**king annoying. What the hell is so special about it anyways? Seems like theres a new thread about it everyday.

Just stumbled across some Anthony Dixon highlights. Nothing great but just click on the video and also on the little soccer ball by the volume sign... That's how it would sound like.
Share 49ersWebzone