Why isn't this locked yet?

Mods are scared of NinerTalk.

-9fA
This is Ninertalk for the Mods

[ Edited by RumphLegacy on Jun 28, 2010 at 04:19:52 ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
the NFL will ban them and so will most American sports leagues

WE don't need that s**t ruining our games.

If we want a loud crowd, we need fans to make more noise themselves, not some stupid horns
I can't even cheer for my team in my own stadium without some geezer complaining to keep it down.

His prissy ass will get me kicked out via security guards with those things.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I can't even cheer for my team in my own stadium without some geezer complaining to keep it down.

This.

f**k the old geezers that don't know how to enjoy the game anymore. They need to give their season tickets up and watch at home.

I already got mine
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Originally posted by BrentJonzin:
They won't even allow them. If you somehow manage to sneak one in they'll take it the moment you blow into it. Saw it one game with a guy blowing one of those regular horns

You are absolutely correct. You cannot bring those or any "artificial noisemakers" into NFL stadiums. It is a well known NFL rule for years.

LOL well i guess i'm the a*****e for always bringing my air horn!!!
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

This.

f**k the old geezers that don't know how to enjoy the game anymore. They need to give their season tickets up and watch at home.

I've been kicked out twice before. Horrid fans we do have. especially the old one's that give up when we are losing. holy f**k!
  • Hek49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Apparently none of you guys have followed soccer for long. These horns have been around for years. I have one from 10+ years ago from being a kid and going to the Concacaf Gold Cup in Oakland. That said, it should would drown out any chance of an offense hearing anything, and even the old folk who just sit on their ass and do nothing at the games could blow one.

I got one too for the mex games in oakland. Their not bad at all, personally i'd rather hear vuvuzela's then a dead crowd.

• Hek49
  • Veteran
After reading some of these posts...I think soccer fans are more hardcore then some of these niner fans.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Keep them in South Africa. I don't want that blowing in my ear.

^Wat he said!
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by 190836:
Love it! We should use it every time the opposing team's offense is on the field.

This.

Vuvuzales + NFL commentators = mute
  • Veteran
This

[video]null[/video]

[ Edited by 190836 on Jun 29, 2010 at 19:28:49 ]
I hope not. I'm already starting to hear that mess in my dreams. lol
Share 49ersWebzone