LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Bulaga Drama...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Sounds like the pete carrol, taylor mays situation. We probably thought the raiders would take Davis and we would get stuck with Bulaga.

Gotta love the Raiders. Who's going to help us when were drafting in the 20's and there still top 10?

cowborys
“I don’t think he would have fit in out in San Francisco, and he even said he didn’t like it out there,” .... So then why in the hell would we want to draft some guy who isn't going to be happy from day one?
Unless Bulaga provides an actual NAME on who told him he'd be selected, it's just BS, IMO. Singletary and/or Baalke have already stated they had three OL that would've been drafted: Williams, Davis and Iupati. Williams was selected early, so he was out. Then, when Davis dropped out of top 10, the Niners moved up to make sure he wasn't going anywhere else. Finally, Iupati fell right to them w/ no additional moves.

No where in any of that was Bulaga's name mentioned as one of their possible selections. So, I think he's making this story up...unless he goes on record and gives names.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I just finished reading that. f**k BULAGA

Yah f**k that fool.

Next time he comes up to SF Im gonna go and bust cap in his ass.

lol
"The assertion is unattributed"

Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Dude is a beast..... a fearsome T-Rex... short arms and all

-9fA
Originally posted by nflguy49:
"The assertion is unattributed"

Read the article that Barber links to.

Quote:
“I don’t think he would have fit in out in San Francisco, and he even said he didn’t like it out there,” Brucker said. “And he didn’t like New York City. That’s why I think he went to school at Iowa. He’s just a middle-of-the-country type of kid.”

-9fA
F U Bulaga!
I wouldn't put that beyond an NFL front office... but still, grow a pair, you're getting paid millions to play in the NFL.

Yah f**k that fool.

lol your bullets are going to have to hit each other to penetrate that bulaga

Yah f**k that fool.

lol u gangsta
BELUGA BULAGA

Amazing likeness
Who gives a F@#$ about what he thinks. We'll see him and his short @ss arms in December...if he's playing!
  • Veteran
I really thought we were going to take him, until I saw this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNKCi6C7ZZQ&feature=related

[ Edited by 16280 on Apr 29, 2010 at 16:04:01 ]
Share 49ersWebzone