Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by dr8van:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
49ers is Bulaga's team growing up, I think hes just pissed we didn't draft him.

I'm worried now that I found that out. Remember what happened last time we passed up a 49er fan in the first round for someone else who plays the same position?

who

Tom Brady

I was thinking Rogers. I thought Brady was a 7th rounder....oh well.

Did everyone see Bulaga open mouth kiss that guy when he got picked? How hot was that? Then it ended up being his brother, now its just awkward.

My bad. It wasnt Buluga. It was Pouncey. The Steelers pick.
Still hot at the time. Now awkward b/c it was his brother.

Should this be its own thread?

Kiss

Yeah um I think that he meant to kiss his bro on the cheek only bro was too busy congratulating him and he was already committed to it. lmao

~Ceadder
We may have drafted Bulaga if Davis was off the board.

He definitely looks like a cheese head so it's better for everyone that he went to GB.
Originally posted by 16280:
I really thought we were going to take him, until I saw this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNKCi6C7ZZQ&feature=related

~Ceadder
Originally posted by redrathman:

Brian Beluga . . .
f**k that redneck

Davis could eat him
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
49ers is Bulaga's team growing up, I think hes just pissed we didn't draft him.

I'm worried now that I found that out. Remember what happened last time we passed up a 49er fan in the first round for someone else who plays the same position?

who

Tom Brady

I was thinking Rogers. I thought Brady was a 7th rounder....oh well.

Did everyone see Bulaga open mouth kiss that guy when he got picked? How hot was that? Then it ended up being his brother, now its just awkward.

My bad. It wasnt Buluga. It was Pouncey. The Steelers pick.
Still hot at the time. Now awkward b/c it was his brother.

Should this be its own thread?

Kiss

Yeah um I think that he meant to kiss his bro on the cheek only bro was too busy congratulating him and he was already committed to it. lmao

~Ceadder

Even weirder: I think that was his twin brother.

So basically he kissed himself?
It's good he wound up in Green Bay because "Bulaga" sounds like a type of cheese.
Originally posted by excelsior:
Your reactions are so predictable. If we draft someone, we praise how great he is. If he is drafted by another team, then we scream what a piece of crap he is. Bulaga, I am sure, is a good guy. We might have drafted him, in which case we would be praising him. But when he goes to GB we rip him. He may indeed have told the GB media that he didn't want to go to SF. If he did he was only playing up to the fans, knowing that they would love it. It might be good for us to demonstrate some maturity, although such predictable fickleness is amusing.

I knew you were going to say that.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by redrathman:

Brian Beluga . . .

Add that one to the Photoshop Thread

Separated at birth?
He went to school in boring Iowa City and now he can play in yawnsville Green Bay.
oh it happens all the time. All 32 teams do it, and it has been done for as long as I remember. A team tells a player they are definitely going to pick them and they don't.

If anyone is stupid enough to believe it too bad for them. YOu will know what team you are on when they call out your name and you put on the hat.
Originally posted by fandemonium:
Originally posted by excelsior:
Your reactions are so predictable. If we draft someone, we praise how great he is. If he is drafted by another team, then we scream what a piece of crap he is. Bulaga, I am sure, is a good guy. We might have drafted him, in which case we would be praising him. But when he goes to GB we rip him. He may indeed have told the GB media that he didn't want to go to SF. If he did he was only playing up to the fans, knowing that they would love it. It might be good for us to demonstrate some maturity, although such predictable fickleness is amusing.

I knew you were going to say that.

Well, is he wrong?

The volume of infantile posts on this board is stunning but, as excelsior says, all too predictable. I personally come to this site to pick up on some good information, including opinions, concerning the team. It's unfortunate that one has to wade through so much school-ground pettiness to access the nuggets.
I just finished reading that. f**k BULAGA

Yah f**k that fool.

Next time he comes up to SF Im gonna go and bust cap in his ass.

lol that might be a little much................ awwwwwwwwwww f#$k it ill hold him you shoot him
Share 49ersWebzone