LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

I hate to say I told you so!!!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A big reason why the Jets have been successful is that they went out in the 2006 draft and took two offensive lineman in the first round.

Both of those players are going to the Pro Bowl this year. Their rushing offense was the best in the NFL largely because of Ferguson and Mangold.

Take notes McCloughan and co.
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
Fellas I took a lot of slack for saying that we need to build our defense up to the point where it is dominant like the jets! Defense wins championships and we saw the jets defense dominate against the chargers and he is in the afc championship game and the quaterback throws for under one hundred yards a game in the playoffs. we have the running back let's build a dominant offensive line and a dominant defense and we will be in the nfc championship game next year!

Our defense is awesome, we need an oline nimrod
Originally posted by Schulzy:
A big reason why the Jets have been successful is that they went out in the 2006 draft and took two offensive lineman in the first round.

Both of those players are going to the Pro Bowl this year. Their rushing offense was the best in the NFL largely because of Ferguson and Mangold.

Faneca, Mangold , D'Brikashaw....yup
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Fellas I took a lot of slack for saying that we need to build our defense up to the point where it is dominant like the jets! Defense wins championships and we saw the jets defense dominate against the chargers and he is in the afc championship game and the quaterback throws for under one hundred yards a game in the playoffs. we have the running back let's build a dominant offensive line and a dominant defense and we will be in the nfc championship game next year!

Our defense played poorly in big games, Oh I forgot we were #1 in defense! Oh I forgot that is the jets! Listen fellas I am a realist and some here are in alex and wonderland I am not! We need more speed and size in defense a quaterback also. By the way we went 8-8 and awesome defense would have gotten us in the playoffs. Doke!

They didn't play A+ blocking today, but they got the job done.

Our defense played poorly in big games, Oh I forgot we were #1 in defense! Oh I forgot that is the jets! Listen fellas I am a realist and some here are in alex and wonderland I am not! We need more speed and size in defense a quaterback also. By the way we went 8-8 and awesome defense would have gotten us in the playoffs. Doke!

did mommy or daddy drop u when u were little?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

They didn't play A+ blocking today, but they got the job done.

well they sprung greene for a long run and converted on the 4th and 1

did mommy or daddy drop u when u were little?

It is obvious to me that you did not see the atl game were they were running by our defense like they were standing still. Or the eagles game where Mcnabb ran a touchdown on us and our outside linebacker could not run him down. Or the game against the titans where the only person on defense who could run with vince or chris was and is willis. We need more speed and size at corner to compete and win championships. Oh I forgot you think because we beat the rams and the seachickens we have arrived, thank GOD you weren't around when walsh ran this team because he would not be satisfied with this defense or offense! Shut up and learn something!

Shut up. No you don't hate to say it. Man gotta love it when people say "I hate to say it".

No you don't or you wouldn't say it. Period.

And I think the San Diego Defense played a part in that loss. Put OUR Defense in there and I think that the Boltz walk out of there victorious. Their D was in it into the 3rd quarter though.Of course our D would want to bloody the Jets noses on every play for their crap this season.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Jan 17, 2010 at 21:06:56 ]
Jets did right to build up their OL in 2006 then got Sanchez/Green...but the Chargers missed Jamal Wms and a "skinny" Merriman just isn't the same since the surgury and off the "roids".. do y'all still think the 49ers should pursue Merriman as a FA ?

Karma just bit Turner in the A$$ !

Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Shut up. No you don't hate to say it. Man gotta love it when people say "I hate to say it".

No you don't or you wouldn't say it. Period.

And I think the San Diego Defense played a part in that loss. Put OUR Defense in there and I think that the Boltz walk out of there victorious. Their D was in it into the 3rd quarter though.Of course our D would want to bloody the Jets noses on every play for their crap this season.

~Ceadder

Dude you honestly think our defense would have stopped their receivers? Put that crack pipe down it's frying your brain! They have better receivers than the falcons and you know what they did to us! We don't have the speed at the defensive back-field to compete with these teams I know it hurts to hear the truth, but I believe I am here to bring balance to the alex and wonderland webzoners! Were close but not quite there!
Dude your'e a NOObB with like 67 posts... when did you tell us?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Wait a sec...how long have you been telling us? You haven't even been here a month yet.
Edit: You joined just before the Niners played the Lions.

owned. thread fail
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Dude your'e a NOObB with like 67 posts... when did you tell us?

It's NolanHasaPlan lol, he has like 3 other usernames
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Is their #1 Defense the reason why they were able to choke a 6-0 start and end up 9-7?

You guys are acting like the Jets "dominated" from the start of the season to where they are now. They didn't.

[ Edited by Ether on Jan 17, 2010 at 22:55:05 ]
Share 49ersWebzone