LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

I hate to say I told you so!!!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
jets have 3 or 4 guys going to pro bowl and i think 2 are all pro we have 0 and 0 and possibly the bottom 3 in offensive line in all of nfl if i remember correctly u wanted us to draft mcclain and cody so what ur saying is that in order to get an o line like the jets we draft cody and mcclain?

what the hell , what do you call P.Willis and Justin Smith ?
Give the new guy some slack. Its nice when someone hadnt necessarily been corrupted by the haters yet, and are just stating their opinions without bias.

If anything we need to look at that reality. Some of us vet's say yeah, no duh that you need a dominant defense, and sufficient offense to be effective.

Funny when at the same time, we dont have that dominant defense yet, and the offense is still clicking.

Everyone knocks the Jets, and talks s**t about em, but you know what they still in the playoffs. And all those teams who's nuts some of us jock on, Chargers, Eagles, Boys, Cards, etc, are all where? Home. Just like us.

So before we kill the new guy, lets take a look at our own team, and say hey if maybe we can have a line that can hold, a Dfense that shows up for 60minutes every game, and QB and WR, that are on the same page 95% of the time.

Cuz say what you want, but if how the jets are playing now, is how we played in the playoffs, we'd still be b***hin about not producing enough this or that, while the other half of our fans are just happy with the win.

[ Edited by Jersey9er on Jan 19, 2010 at 10:57:21 ]
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Give the new guy some slack. Its nice when someone hadnt necessarily been corrupted by the haters yet, and are just stating their opinions without bias.

If anything we need to look at that reality. Some of us vet's say yeah, no duh that you need a dominant defense, and sufficient offense to be effective.

Funny when at the same time, we dont have that dominant defense yet, and the offense is still clicking.

Everyone knocks the Jets, and talks s**t about em, but you know what they still in the playoffs. And all those teams who's nuts some of us jock on, Chargers, Eagles, Boys, Cards, etc, are all where? Home. Just like us.

So before we kill the new guy, lets take a look at our own team, and say hey if maybe we can have a line that can hold, a Dfense that shows up for 60minutes every game, and QB and WR, that are on the same page 95% of the time.

Cuz say what you want, but if how the jets are playing now, is how we played in the playoffs, we'd still be b***hin about not producing enough this or that, while the other half of our fans are just happy with the win.

Jersey when I think of wisdom I think of You!!! From the new guy! Man you made my day the day after my birthday! It's good to see some good football insight!
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
I hope Indy kicks their a$$es all the way back to NY

Smashmouth you are about to find out why a smashmouth football team is hard to beat in the playoff!
Share 49ersWebzone