There are 203 users in the forums

The Joecool Jinx Masterplan in the Works

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
ohhhhhhhhh........can I play ?

I also say that Smith sucks, but in reality I know the NFL gods will defy me and make him look good.

Oh, who am I kidding. The guy sucks. I hope we pick up a FA QB this offseason.

Well, whatever your doing seems to be working as well. I don't know if it is Joe or you or a combination of both. To be safe, you better keep it up.

It's not that difficult to do. Smith has only won us 1 game this year. I wouldn't buy unless he gets us to at least 8 wins, which is winning the games we are supposed to win. His accuracy issues will hurt sooner or later.

Am I just stirring it up or do I actually feel this way.

Morpheus: What is The Real?
It's time go back and rewatch the game and look for more flaws.
There are also the screens that didn't work. We were stopped for a loss on a couple of those
Originally posted by Joecool:
It's time go back and rewatch the game and look for more flaws.

I just counted 20 potential INTs by Smith. If the Jax corners had been a second early on a few passes or our WRs have fallen down a few times Smith would have thrown at least 15 INTS. The other 5 INTS resulted from just the dislike Smith haters have for the kid.

CHAMPIONSHIP

[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Dec 1, 2009 at 11:00 AM ]
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
ohhhhhhhhh........can I play ?

I also say that Smith sucks, but in reality I know the NFL gods will defy me and make him look good.

Oh, who am I kidding. The guy sucks. I hope we pick up a FA QB this offseason.

Well, whatever your doing seems to be working as well. I don't know if it is Joe or you or a combination of both. To be safe, you better keep it up.

It's not that difficult to do. Smith has only won us 1 game this year. I wouldn't buy unless he gets us to at least 8 wins, which is winning the games we are supposed to win. His accuracy issues will hurt sooner or later.

Am I just stirring it up or do I actually feel this way.

Morpheus: What is The Real?

That's one more than your boy, Hill.
lol how about you jinx for the superbowl
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
lol how about you jinx for the superbowl

I would but the Superbowl isn't even in the grasp of our dreams yet.
Smith, along with our defense deserves ALL of the credit for the good parts of this game. They both had just a few bad moments, but overall, Smith and the Defense played well.

Simple fact, coaches and receivers choked.

I can finally say it: Alex is looking damn good!!!

Unfortunately, he's 2-4.
Share 49ersWebzone