LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 366 users in the forums

The Joecool Jinx Masterplan in the Works

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by Born49R:
Can we just forget the 300 yd. barrier. 50% of the time when QB's throw for more tha n 300 yards their team loses so it is a meaningless statistic.

Speaking of statistics, where'd you get that one from ?
Can we just forget the 300 yd. barrier. 50% of the time when QB's throw for more tha n 300 yards their team loses so it is a meaningless statistic.

Seriously, whenever Brady & Peyton face eachother they both throw over 300, but guess what? -Somebody has to lose.

Who gives a crap about stats, I just want a W, all you fantasy football f*gs can go jerk-off into Goodell's money bag.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 30, 2009 at 5:52 PM ]
Originally posted by ZRF80:

This was a nice thread. No matter where one stood on Smith Joe invited us to have a little fun with it. Plenty of other ..........oh never mind.
[ Edited by BHulman on Nov 30, 2009 at 6:18 PM ]
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
We all know I have been a Smith "hater" but there has been a reason why. The moment I begin supporting a QB or player is the moment they begin playing like crap. So, then I decide to criticises only Smith's flaws claiming he won't amount to nuthin and look what happens. Shoot even Manny came out on the good end of this. From now on, I will only talk about Alex Smith in the things he isn't doing.

Dude can't even throw for 300 in a spread offense with 40 attempts. Even Vince Young didn't need a spread to get to that number and in as many attempts.

It's a two fer...not only do you get Alex to play better, you get to stir up the perennial webzone Alex pot.

Well done sir, a masterful plan!

Damn SBC modem just quit. Ok back again.
I just made it up to see if anyone would call me on it. Ok, seriously, I read it awhile ago. Actually it said that the last two years that 300 Yd QB's are winning at a much higher percentage but prior to that over the last 30 years it was about 50/50.
Don't remember where I read it but I can find a link.
Ok, this is not the article I was reading but basically says the same thing. [url=http://cache.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/columnists/rgosselin/stories/111309dnspogosselincol.3021ad0.html]
Either my system is screwy or I'm a dufus because I can't get the link tool to work this time.
Joe...

This is was a horrible thread. Just man up.
Originally posted by Method:
Joe...

This.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Joe...

This.

Eh, it could be worse, I initially came into this thread drunk thinking it was called "Joe Cool Masturbates at work"...
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 30, 2009 at 8:12 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Joe...

This.

Eh, it could be worse, I initially came into this thread drunk thinking it was called "Joe Cool Masturbates at work"...

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Joe...

This.

If Alex throws for 200+ and we win I could care less. More yards will come the more they play in the spread...and the OL and receivers all work together. More yards will come when Raye dials up some deeper patterns...which is why I've been saying Brandon Jones has to get on the field as a WR. He's got the speed to get deep. I'm not as concerned with yards as I am TD's. If Alex throw for 250, but has 3 TD's, I'm down with that. Nobody will ever confuse him with Peyton, Brees or Rivers...but he doesn't have to be that prolific for the team to win. As Singletary says, whatever it takes...that's what he wants.
Originally posted by Joecool:
We all know I have been a Smith "hater" but there has been a reason why. The moment I begin supporting a QB or player is the moment they begin playing like crap. So, then I decide to criticises only Smith's flaws claiming he won't amount to nuthin and look what happens. Shoot even Manny came out on the good end of this. From now on, I will only talk about Alex Smith in the things he isn't doing.

Dude can't even throw for 300 in a spread offense with 40 attempts. Even Vince Young didn't need a spread to get to that number and in as many attempts.

Another crap post from Joecool .
Originally posted by KevinBarlow:
Originally posted by B650:
ohhhhhhhhh........can I play ?

I also say that Smith sucks, but in reality I know the NFL gods will defy me and make him look good.

Oh, who am I kidding. The guy sucks. I hope we pick up a FA QB this offseason.

Maybe you and Joecool can start your own Shaun Hill forum somewhere.

Im hoping for Vick or Garcia this offseason. It's slim pickings, and drafting a QB wouldnt make sense.

I second the laughter. You GOT to be kidding.
This might be the best post I've seen in awhile. What a twisted mind you have. I love it.
Originally posted by TheCatch:
Originally posted by KevinBarlow:
Originally posted by B650:
ohhhhhhhhh........can I play ?

I also say that Smith sucks, but in reality I know the NFL gods will defy me and make him look good.

Oh, who am I kidding. The guy sucks. I hope we pick up a FA QB this offseason.

Maybe you and Joecool can start your own Shaun Hill forum somewhere.

[b]Im hoping for Vick or Garcia this offseason[/b]. It's slim pickings, and drafting a QB wouldnt make sense.

I second the laughter. You GOT to be kidding.

did you see the pass that vick threw against washington??
Share 49ersWebzone