LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

The Joecool Jinx Masterplan in the Works

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We all know I have been a Smith "hater" but there has been a reason why. The moment I begin supporting a QB or player is the moment they begin playing like crap. So, then I decide to criticises only Smith's flaws claiming he won't amount to nuthin and look what happens. Shoot even Manny came out on the good end of this. From now on, I will only talk about Alex Smith in the things he isn't doing.

Dude can't even throw for 300 in a spread offense with 40 attempts. Even Vince Young didn't need a spread to get to that number and in as many attempts.
You're not supposed to reveal your intentions, otherwise the jinx doesn't work. I think you have doomed us all.
And to those who think the numerous dropped passes hurt him getting 300 need to understand that some of those drives still moved forward after the drop which means Alex still accumulated those missed yards. Stop with the excuses.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
You're not supposed to reveal your intentions, otherwise the jinx doesn't work. I think you have doomed us all.

Talk about his ears and how he looks like an elf! You will buy it all back and re-jynx the jynx
Originally posted by Joecool:
We all know I have been a Smith "hater" but there has been a reason why. The moment I begin supporting a QB or player is the moment they begin playing like crap. So, then I decide to criticises only Smith's flaws claiming he won't amount to nuthin and look what happens. Shoot even Manny came out on the good end of this. From now on, I will only talk about Alex Smith in the things he isn't doing.

Dude can't even throw for 300 in a spread offense with 40 attempts. Even Vince Young didn't need a spread to get to that number and in as many attempts.

Classic Joe:) Keep up the good work!
JoeScrooge

this
Classic JC. Talk mad crap about somebody/something, wait until your are horrifically proven wrong, then come out and say it was all a part of some BS plan to save face.

Still waiting for this to work for your spurs.

Come on man, this is a stretch even for you. Do you really think that you have control over how well or how poorly Alex plays? You must have a pretty grandiose sense of self.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nes49:

And to those who think the numerous dropped passes hurt him getting 300 need to understand that some of those drives still moved forward after the drop which means Alex still accumulated those missed yards. Stop with the excuses.

Ok smart guy, two short fields were given to Alex as a result of the Defense causing turnovers. 2x 20 yards which is -120 yards right there.

Not exactly 300 yards when combined with his passing totals on the day, but it works in my book cause it's damn close. And when combined with the drops? Yeah I think that comes up to well over 400 yards.

~Ceadder
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for JeuSF49.

Start supporting the Arizona Cardinals.
So they will start playing like crap and we'll win.

I know it's tough but DO IT!
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Ok smart guy, two short fields were given to Alex as a result of the Defense causing turnovers. 2x 20 yards which is -120 yards right there.

Not exactly 300 yards when combined with his passing totals on the day, but it works in my book cause it's damn close. And when combined with the drops? Yeah I think that comes up to well over 400 yards.

~Ceadder

the drops did hurt Alex's TD and YDS total. The td pass to crabtree and some handfull of drops that could've sustained drives.
Share 49ersWebzone