The Joecool Jinx Masterplan in the Works

Shop Find 49ers gear online
'effin Joe...

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Thinking of a masterplan.....
Originally posted by Joecool:
We all know I have been a Smith "hater" but there has been a reason why. The moment I begin supporting a QB or player is the moment they begin playing like crap. So, then I decide to criticises only Smith's flaws claiming he won't amount to nuthin and look what happens. Shoot even Manny came out on the good end of this. From now on, I will only talk about Alex Smith in the things he isn't doing.

Dude can't even throw for 300 in a spread offense with 40 attempts. Even Vince Young didn't need a spread to get to that number and in as many attempts.

I knew there had to be a method to your madness.
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
We all know I have been a Smith "hater" but there has been a reason why. The moment I begin supporting a QB or player is the moment they begin playing like crap. So, then I decide to criticises only Smith's flaws claiming he won't amount to nuthin and look what happens. Shoot even Manny came out on the good end of this. From now on, I will only talk about Alex Smith in the things he isn't doing.

Dude can't even throw for 300 in a spread offense with 40 attempts. Even Vince Young didn't need a spread to get to that number and in as many attempts.

Or maybe a madness to his method...
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:

Or maybe a madness to his method...

or just not man enough to admit when he is wrong
  • Mex49
And to those who think the numerous dropped passes hurt him getting 300 need to understand that some of those drives still moved forward after the drop which means Alex still accumulated those missed yards. Stop with the excuses.

Drops wast valuable time. we could of had at least 3 move drives allowing for the 67 passing yards to meet your 300 yard criteria
Good job, JC.

Originally posted by Mex49:
And to those who think the numerous dropped passes hurt him getting 300 need to understand that some of those drives still moved forward after the drop which means Alex still accumulated those missed yards. Stop with the excuses.

Drops wast valuable time. we could of had at least 3 move drives allowing for the 67 passing yards to meet your 300 yard criteria

Bah! Technicalities.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
JoeCool SMH

I think you're frontin'
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Awww F*^&&!!!

You just ruined everything Joe.

If anybody needs me I'll be in my room planning the Nate Davis Caravan of Championships thread....
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

I think you're frontin'

Smith played OK, but he still has a lot to work on. JAX doesn't really have an imposing pass rush.
Share 49ersWebzone