LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 179 users in the forums

The Joecool Jinx Masterplan in the Works

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
We all know I have been a Smith "hater" but there has been a reason why. The moment I begin supporting a QB or player is the moment they begin playing like crap. So, then I decide to criticises only Smith's flaws claiming he won't amount to nuthin and look what happens. Shoot even Manny came out on the good end of this. From now on, I will only talk about Alex Smith in the things he isn't doing.

Dude can't even throw for 300 in a spread offense with 40 attempts. Even Vince Young didn't need a spread to get to that number and in as many attempts.

I think you're frontin'

Smith played OK, but he still has a lot to work on. JAX doesn't really have an imposing pass rush.

Joe, I have under appreciated you. If more 49er fans were willing to sacrifice the way you do we wouldn't be looking up at the Steelers and their six rings. Way to "take it for the team."
Originally posted by BHulman:
We all know I have been a Smith "hater" but there has been a reason why. The moment I begin supporting a QB or player is the moment they begin playing like crap. So, then I decide to criticises only Smith's flaws claiming he won't amount to nuthin and look what happens. Shoot even Manny came out on the good end of this. From now on, I will only talk about Alex Smith in the things he isn't doing.

Dude can't even throw for 300 in a spread offense with 40 attempts. Even Vince Young didn't need a spread to get to that number and in as many attempts.

I think you're frontin'

Smith played OK, but he still has a lot to work on. JAX doesn't really have an imposing pass rush.

Joe, I have under appreciated you. If more 49er fans were willing to sacrifice the way you do we wouldn't be looking up at the Steelers and their six rings. Way to "take it for the team."

I learned from the NBA forum. Having said that, Go Lakers!
Originally posted by BHulman:

I think you're frontin'

I learned from the NBA forum. Having said that, Go Lakers!

Could you start pulling for the Dodgers as well?
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

I'm proud of you for sort of admitting to being wrong.... Now somebody find Watchutalkinbout!
  • ZRF80
ohhhhhhhhh........can I play ?

I also say that Smith sucks, but in reality I know the NFL gods will defy me and make him look good.

Oh, who am I kidding. The guy sucks. I hope we pick up a FA QB this offseason.
So that was your plan all along?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ZRF80:

I also say that Smith sucks, but in reality I know the NFL gods will defy me and make him look good.

Maybe you and Joecool can start your own Shaun Hill forum somewhere.

• ZRF80
Originally posted by B650:

Im hoping for Vick or Garcia this offseason. It's slim pickings, and drafting a QB wouldnt make sense.

Well, whatever your doing seems to be working as well. I don't know if it is Joe or you or a combination of both. To be safe, you better keep it up.
[ Edited by BHulman on Nov 30, 2009 at 4:46 PM ]

• B650
  • Veteran

Im hoping for Vick or Garcia this offseason. It's slim pickings, and drafting a QB wouldnt make sense.

Please tell me you're kidding.
  • ZRF80

Please tell me you're kidding.

IF Smith doesnt pan out, we need to go to Plan B. Plan B is either draft a player and develop him alongside Nate Davis (which means another 3 years of rebuilding), OR picking up a QB through FA and hoping that he will serve as a bridge until the future (Davis or other) can take over. I cant think of any "worthy" free agent QBs this offseason. So we'll have to go with the best of the worst. In this case, it's either Garcia or Vick. You know of any other options available ?

your football IQ is not as high as you think it is.
Can we just forget the 300 yd. barrier. 50% of the time when QB's throw for more tha n 300 yards their team loses so it is a meaningless statistic.
Share 49ersWebzone