There are 267 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TyCore:
Cut it off.

Technically speaking, you only need 2 fingers and a thumb per hand to be manually dextrous.

Anything more is a waste as your body could be channeling nutrients and energy into healing more vital areas.

Shouldn't miss any time, sez dr. tycore*

*notadoctor
LOL Maybe if you're making shadow puppets of a talking bird for a living.
(no disrespect to people missing digits or limbs)
Originally posted by evil:
His replacement also was schemed help. You also conveniently left out that it was his first game back and may not have been 100% and possibly was dealing with some rust.

Based on last night, pretty sure either A) Joe should have been schemed help (a lot of it) or B) let the rookie play and continue to scheme him help, because that provided better results than what you got last night.

I am a firm believer in putting forth the best players in order to win.

Further, it's on Kyle too. Either he missed how bad Joe was in the practices leading up to the game (which is bad enough), or he ignored his play in practice (which, is unequivocally worse)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
#SKULE
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Originally posted by AkNiners:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
It's over for Joe. Unfortunately, its time to move on and consider his replacement. 2020 draft will be interesting. Everyone will be closely looking at OT and WRs.

Man, some of you guys. Just wtf. It's over for joe? Joe friggin staley? He broke his FACE and was back in two weeks. He'll be fine.

Because Staley sucks ballz and his replacement played better than him.

His replacement also was schemed help. You also conveniently left out that it was his first game back and may not have been 100% and possibly was dealing with some rust.

Or maybe his replacement plays at a higher level at this point in time.

Also, your best ability is your availability.

Again, he was schemed help that Joe doesn't get for the most part.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
It's about time we dish out the injuries for a change instead of constantly absorbing them. SMH

Unfortunately, This is exactly how I thought the Seattle game would go.
Not because I don't think our team is pretty good but because every time we step on the field with Seattle we get the f**king s**t kicked out of us..
I'm not talking about the final scores either, Seattle just abuses us physically and mentally. I really can't believe it.

Yes jimmy didn't have a great game but anyone watching the game could see our OL getting tossed around like rag dolls last night. And the receivers, who #1 job is to catch the f**king ball, can't catch the f**king ball!!
[ Edited by Jeepzilla on Nov 12, 2019 at 4:03 PM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Polkadots:

Based on last night, pretty sure either A) Joe should have been schemed help (a lot of it) or B) let the rookie play and continue to scheme him help, because that provided better results than what you got last night.

I am a firm believer in putting forth the best players in order to win.

Further, it's on Kyle too. Either he missed how bad Joe was in the practices leading up to the game (which is bad enough), or he ignored his play in practice (which, is unequivocally worse)

We probably should have adjusted with scheming additional help for Joe since Clowney was clowning us.
We probably should have adjusted with scheming additional help for Joe since Clowney was clowning us.

I have been on the KS bandwagon a long time. Last night was tough to watch re decisions. Though, I imagine scheme help is more on Saleh et. al.
[ Edited by Polkadots on Nov 12, 2019 at 4:25 PM ]
Maybe he and McGlinchey should stop all the ass grabbing and Disney singing and start working on technique again.

Sad when Skule and Bruns played like the first rounders against far better fronts
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Maybe he and McGlinchey should stop all the ass grabbing and Disney singing and start working on technique again.

Sad when Skule and Bruns played like the first rounders against far better fronts

ouch and true

Window is possibly closing for this old timer.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm almost glad Staley is out a couple of weeks - he was playing like crap.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Yeah I'm sure that's it
Can't wait to see Staley in Baltimore this December!

Hope it was just rust but whatever it was.. he looked turrible
Share 49ersWebzone