There are 171 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
This dude's done. It's a wrap.
Both Staley and McGlinchery played like s**t tonight. We should have stayed with what was working.
[ Edited by WINiner on Nov 11, 2019 at 9:12 PM ]
Dude was ABUSED. All night. Speed moves, power moves. Not sure if it was rust or he just didn't eat the last 8 weeks.
Looked really really bad out there. Might be time to start looking for his heir.
Worst game of his career
This dude should not have been playing. Clowney owned him all game.
I hope Clowney gave a him a cigarette after the game after that session. Staley looked like an old man.
I was very worried about him and McGlinchey coming in after this line has been working so well without them.

Worst game of his career and made Seattle look like a powerhouse D. Skule should start. This was horrendous
Time to move on from this has been too
Originally posted by WINiner:
Both Staley and McGlinchery played like s**t tonight. We should have stayed with what was working.

Ding ding ding.

Olines take time to gel. If your a smart coach you have Staley and mglintchey rotate in and keep Brunskill in all game.

I don't know how you even bench Brunskill considering he was stoning people. The thing people don't realize is Jimmy looked a lot better when mglintch and Staley were hurt.

Seattle doesn't even have a pass rush. Both these dudes should have easily been exposed in practice by bosa, ford, and buck. This should have been obvious.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Nov 11, 2019 at 9:29 PM ]

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4thandlong:
I hope Clowney gave a him a cigarette after the game after that session. Staley looked like an old man.

.. $100 for the 1st person who posts... 9MOON's right all along about STALEY !!!
I can't disagree with any of the comments so far on this page … as I felt the same way during the game.
I may not have the football IQ of Shanny, but some things were evident tonight, namely:

Originally posted by WINiner:

Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:
Dude was ABUSED. All night. Speed moves, power moves …

Originally posted by susweel:
… Clowney owned him all game.

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I was very worried about him and McGlinchey coming in after this line has been working so well without them …

Originally posted by 4thandlong:
Staley looked like an old man …
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Nov 11, 2019 at 9:38 PM ]
Dude got pancaked all have long!
Embarrassing performance tonight from him smh
Probably the worst game of his career easily. Got man handled & his ass whooped all game long
Share 49erswebzone