There are 415 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Getting up there in age. His lateral movement is getting too slow. Becoming a liability.

And I thought Clowney was a bust, guys??? Sure looks like he showed up against the Niners. Guess thats what the Seahawks do.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Probably the worst game of his career easily. Got man handled & his ass whooped all game long

Up there with the Denver game
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Getting up there in age. His lateral movement is getting too slow. Becoming a liability.

And I thought Clowney was a bust, guys??? Sure looks like he showed up against the Niners. Guess thats what the Seahawks do.

Clowney isn't nowhere near being a bust. Rough game for Joe no doubt.
Originally posted by lamontb:

you should check out the Clowney thread when he was traded there.
This was a really bad game for him. Might need to play Skule over him

This game made him worth his trade value. He should cut Staley a check from his next contract. Limited impact up until this point but niners gonna niner.

You can say he hasn't lived up to the up to expectations but he's a good player.
Worst game to throw rusty Joe and rusty Mike back into, this was the stupidest idea on Earth. We s**t all over our offensive chemistry.
I thought only Staley was coming back this week and Brunskill would hold the right side. Both Staley and McClinchy played like crap and was mainly responsible for the offensive drop off in both passing and running
One of if not the worst player on the field tonight. Awful.

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Exactly.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Was the worst performance I've ever seen from a lineman. I want to say just rusty but good god....
Agreed with what others are saying.

Just an overall terrible performance. It's hard to play much worse than Staley did. Good lord
I went to bed so mad after that game and Staley is one of the reasons. I feel like he lives on name alone these days. And it's not just last night, every time I watch him he's getting beat like a rented mule. The same goes true for his butt buddy McGlinchey. He's terrible and only starting because of his draft status. I mean, how many times do you have to get roasted before you start to learn a thing or two?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I posted in the game thread from the 1st quarter to the end of the game to pull his ass, both him and McG.

He looked like s**t out there, I love the guy but he needs to be replaced if he has another game like that. Give him one more half, if he looks the same shelf him for good.
Share 49erswebzone