There are 176 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by elguapo:
Hear hear!!!

Posts mouthing off about this should go apply at ESPN and be banned from the zone
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Joe going to the Show!!!!

Originally posted by evil:
If we get down on the GL we should have him report as eligible and try to get him a TD reception.

it'll be good to get him a td after being up 4 touchdowns.
Any chance the big guy gets in the HOF? 12 year career, 6 time pro bowler, 3 time all pro... if he wins the Superb Owl that'll be big.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Any chance the big guy gets in the HOF? 12 year career, 6 time pro bowler, 3 time all pro... if he wins the Superb Owl that'll be big.

• Kyzen
Originally posted by WINiner:

Nice
really starting to get annoyed w Frank Clark mouthing off. Kick his @ss Joe!
Win one for Joe!!!
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:

He's in if he gets a ring.
Someone should ask him when he will retired on the eve of the SB lol

So would Joe be better as a Coach or in the Media after retirement?
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
So would Joe be better as a Coach or in the Media after retirement?

Media, he's got the personality for it and he's smart enough.

Would rather see him back in the fold coaching young guys though.
Sideline reporter. He's perfect for it.
love this

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/134283-49ers-rookie-nick-bosa-had-staley-wondering-still/

"I will say this," Staley said via Eric Branch of the San Francisco Chronicle, "the only time I've ever thought 'Oh, shoot, do I have it anymore?' was like the first week of training camp going against Nick Bosa. Honestly, that guy's so good.

"And then I saw him go against everyone else in the NFL and was like, 'Oh, he's just a really good player. I've still got it.'"
Gotta get 1 for joe, let's fn gooooo
Share 49erswebzone