Crabtree
Vernon
Clements
Wow Dino less make you a GM .

yep. i wasn't joking or anything.....

mark roman
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by 15crabtre:
mark roman nuff said, micheal robinson , josh morgan, issac bruce, shaun hill , dre bly

i agree with most of your choices but Hill is a decent back up he will stick & Josh just need's a real QB to throw him the ball hell be just fine
remember hes barely in his second season unlike Battle that has been given pleanty of chances to start

their is nothing wrong with our qb situation, Josh Morgan needs to stop playing lazy and stop being sloppy out on the field. He needs to start acting like he wants to be a starting WR. If he doesn't clean his act up, than we should let him go. I believe Jason hill and michael crabtree can be a very good tandem all by themselves.
Roman, Battle,Bruce, Haralson(season crippler), Robinson, Raye
  • Ram9er
  • Info N/A
MARK ROMAN, mike lewis, bruce, kentwan balmer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Needs to go..

Coach sing
Scott M

Roman
Battle
Bruce
all the practice squad tackles who are projects, stop bringing in projects, bring in players.

Brandon Jones, because he is retarded when fielding punts.
M rob because who cares if he can make a tackle or block, he adds nothing that someone else couldnt do .

Get rid of mike lewis, the game has passed him by.
Replace Goldson.

Add the Dorks too.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Bruce/ Hampering our young wrs game time
Roman/ Sux
Goldson/ not a playmaker
Battle/ wasted roster spot
Norris/ not opening up the holes like he used to
Baas/ never panned out/ bench
Snyder/ never panned out/ bench
Smith/ we need to go in another direction
Hill/ we need to go in another direction

We fix these positions and we are SB bound!

who says goldson is not a good backup ? half of these people are great backups. roman, hill, norris, bruce, and jones need to get the boot

Scot McCloughan and Jed York
  • TFSP
There are a small amount of players that need to take a hike. What's interesting is there are more guys that have the jury out on them this year, before they get cut.

Alex
Snyder
Pashos
Chilo
Morgan
Battle
Hudson
Harlson
Lawson
Simms(but dayum he's been playing impressive lately)

who needs to go...

Roman(TRASH)
M.Lewis(he's had enough after this season, I think...but I'm not him)
I.B(same as above)
Hill(Foreal, thanks for trying Hill)
1. Battle
2. Roman
3. Bruce
Originally posted by 15crabtre:
mark roman nuff said, micheal robinson , josh morgan, issac bruce, shaun hill , dre bly

thank god your not the gm! Robinson is one of the best ST players in the NFL, no way we should let him go. S.Hill is a very solid backup QB, Dre Bly has played very well as is great to have around as a nickle/dime DB. Morgan, you want to cut Morgan? why? he doesn't make much $ as a 6th round pick and he's only in his 2nd year! tons of potential! I agree w/Bruce and Roman these dinosaurs need to go.

• 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
Has to go: Mark Roman - sucks , Arnez Battle - time to move on, Bruce - Lost a step, Mike Lewis - Concussions and alittle slow

What we Need: A Right Tackle, Playmaking Safety, Kick Returner, Pass Rusher

I agree, I heard Brooks today on KNBR , not like he's an authority but he said 9ers are way slow , besides Willis and VD .
Battle is totally irrlevent, as this is the last year in his contract. Until this season ends, he is no more a waste of a spot than other WRs at the bottom of the depth charts.
I want release that players have to go Roman, Battle, M. Lewis, Goldson, Lawson, Haralson, T.Spikes and I. Sopoaga

Roman is still suck while!

Battle is nothing for yards lesson

M.Lewis is damn too old and soft tackle

Goldson is ok and too slow to read the defense and bad play

Lawson is not smart to play a football and not much tackles well

Haralson is rare with sacks and rare with tackles and very well play

T.Spikes is kinda too old and play ok for tackles well

I. Sopoaga didn't tackle with them RB or didnt much sacks with QB.. he is play bad a football!
dre bly, bruce, michael lewis, our GM!!! Our Scouts! it's obvious they can't find talent, both Qb's! (Hill & Smith).
Bruce
M. Lewis
M. Roman
J.Ulbrich (with regret)
C. Wallace (useless draft pick)
A. Battle
A. Brooks (if he can't see the field with our two average OLB's, he's gotta go)
Share 49ersWebzone