LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Players that have to go

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This guy is a MUST go at season's end i think there are still quite a few players left from those bad erickson/nolan years that have to go so we can shed the losing skin on this team

my main target is
Arnaz Battle:

This guy has been a waist of a roster spot for the past few season especially this season he doesnt have the skills to be at least a decent receiver nor the skills to return kick's plus he gets hurt to often
if we really want to be a competitive team down the line players like these have to go to make room for players that actually want to WIN

feel free to add to this list & if you like add some sort of explanation why they should get kicked to the curb.
Well Arnaz is not worth the spot. We need a dynamic kick returner. This patchwork crap on the Oline and Kick Return is killing us.
  • 15crabtre
  • Info N/A
mark roman nuff said, micheal robinson , josh morgan, issac bruce, shaun hill , dre bly
Originally posted by Youngone:
Well Arnaz is not worth the spot. We need a dynamic kick returner. This patchwork crap on the Oline and Kick Return is killing us.

Agree
Michael Robinson? The guy is great on ST's (coverage) and is proving to be a solid return man and adds solid depth at RB and FB.

Players that need to go- Issac Bruce, Mark Roman while Parys Haralson, Michael Lewis and Adam Snyder belong as backups.
Originally posted by 15crabtre:
mark roman nuff said, micheal robinson , josh morgan, issac bruce, shaun hill , dre bly

i agree with most of your choices but Hill is a decent back up he will stick & Josh just need's a real QB to throw him the ball hell be just fine
remember hes barely in his second season unlike Battle that has been given pleanty of chances to start.
MRob is being used wrong.

Dude is a great blocker, but anything running-NO!

I hate Battle right now so I agree with that one.
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
Bruce - Battle
Roman - Bly
Haralson
Has to go: Mark Roman - sucks , Arnez Battle - time to move on, Bruce - Lost a step, Mike Lewis - Concussions and alittle slow

What we Need: A Right Tackle, Playmaking Safety, Kick Returner, Pass Rusher
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Michael Robinson? The guy is great on ST's (coverage) and is proving to be a solid return man and adds solid depth at RB and FB.

Players that need to go- Issac Bruce, Mark Roman while Parys Haralson, Michael Lewis and Adam Snyder belong as backups.

We don't need a solid return man, we need a dynamic return man that can change the course of the game with a big return.

I hate this return-man by committee crap.

Also Alex Smith.
need to keep bly for depth
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Snyder
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by 15crabtre:

i agree with most of your choices but Hill is a decent back up he will stick & Josh just need's a real QB to throw him the ball hell be just fine
remember hes barely in his second season unlike Battle that has been given pleanty of chances to start.

Jason Hill....Back Up? Josh Morgan needs a real QB???? Huh.....who catch TDs yesterday? Does VD have the problem catching Smith's Passes?....no....Frank Gore...no.....Crabtree......no....Jason Hill...no....Plain & simple...Josh needs to work on his hands.
Bruce/ Hampering our young wrs game time
Roman/ Sux
Goldson/ not a playmaker
Battle/ wasted roster spot
Norris/ not opening up the holes like he used to
Baas/ never panned out/ bench
Snyder/ never panned out/ bench
Smith/ we need to go in another direction
Hill/ we need to go in another direction

We fix these positions and we are SB bound!
Share 49ersWebzone