-
cNiner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 6,440
Originally posted by Mex49:
Yes! And now I don't care he is retarded. He is rich, his mom dead and now he doesn't win games. Trade him.
I'm sitting next to3 raider players that are gloating and talking about their win. We f**king suck

funny s**t !
-
ninerfan818
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 6,410
arrivederci mr fumbilitis. Gave us nothing in runs today and when we needed him he coughs it up. I may be in the minority but I think he really in the downswing portion of his career. Not coming to this comclusion by this game of course.
-
hondakillerzx
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 19,280
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
arrivederci mr fumbilitis. Gave us nothing in runs today and when we needed him he coughs it up. I may be in the minority but I think he really in the downswing portion of his career. Not coming to this comclusion by this game of course.
he had a bad day, its not his fault they only rushed him like 8 or 9 times today but he could of played a lot better.
-
socal81
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,185
"I would trade him right now" - Steve Young
-
ninerfan818
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 6,410
I think they need some fresh legs, there I said it.
Best bet would be if the niners could get 2 running backs to carry the load. That being said the offensive line can't run block if the teams wins depended on it
-
AllTimeGreat
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 19,094
We need to deal with our offensive line. That way we don't need to play out of the gun and can be more balanced.
Gore does have a very annoying tendency of fumbling at crucial times in games though...must be Roger Craig-itis
-
DonnieDarko
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 66,830
I'm so pissed at Gore today. I dont know if I can ever forgive him for this.
-
danimal
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 14,705
Ha Ha. Classic Zone.
A very small minority of us talked about trading Gore even last season. We were bashed.
And now once again, it is usually the small minority that is right.
And by the way fellas, by the time trading someone is the popular thing to do....its kind of too late.
You have to be proactive in this league......either be a forward thinker or enjoy your January's on vacation....apparently the Niner leadership prefers the latter
-
ninersrule4
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 22,595
ONLY
for a 1st
-
jreff22
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 67,409
We have 0 RB's behind hm that offer the same play making abilities, until one is acquired the answer is NO.
-
49erman5692
- Member
-
- Posts: 4,657
we just need to use Coffee a little
-
toeknee
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 54,571
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
ONLY
for a 1st
He's not a top 5 back anymore and I doubt he will ever get back to that form. I'd prefer to dump him after we have his successor, just like we did to Barlow for Gore. But I think trading him would piss off a lot of players.
-
IdentityCrisis
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 8,918
Originally posted by socal81:
"I would trade him right now" - Steve Young
Bill Walsh would have done it.
-
YungBird
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 21,475
Originally posted by teeohh:
I'm pissed off at him so I'm saying yes
-
49wyztoscore
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,048
Yes. Its time to see what Coffee has. Season is lost so time to see what you got.