LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

POLL Legit Win?? The Rams "win" was...

Shop 49ers game tickets

POLL Legit Win?? The Rams "win" was...

IMO the most controversial SB since 9ers Ravans. Bogus and illegitimate. 2 penalties all game then FOUR IN A ROW AGAINST THE BENGALS AT THE END OF THE GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!?! If the Rams had to win I'm glad that they won THIS way. Shrouded in controversy instead of a clean legit win. BOGUS
No one cares what a poll of 49ers fans thinks. The ring on their fingers and the trophy in their case says it was a legit win. The Bengals had every chance to win the game in their last drive and they choked.
[ Edited by mattster03 on Feb 13, 2022 at 8:37 PM ]
I'm ashamed to be an American.
Wait Lencat, some context first..so how much exactly did you lose on the Bengals?
It wasn't rigged. Burrow had tons of time to score and tie it up at the end or win the game.

I would more debate it was rigged if the Bengals won because of the Jalen Ramsey no call. Refs cannot be that blatantly blind. I refuse to believe it.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
It wasn't rigged. Burrow had tons of time to score and tie it up at the end or win the game.

I would more debate it was rigged if the Bengals won because of the Jalen Ramsey no call. Refs cannot be that blatantly blind. I refuse to believe it.

The Bengals were in on it that's the only explanation why Eli Apple was on Cooper Kupp. Lol
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Wait Lencat, some context first..so how much exactly did you lose on the Bengals?

HOLY s**t! I forgot all about that. I won $125 cuz they covered. I would give it all back for a LAms loss though.
Originally posted by LenCat:
Originally posted by 49erminion:

HOLY s**t! I forgot all about that. I won $125 cuz they covered. I would give it all back for a LAms loss though.

😃
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

The Bengals were in on it that's the only explanation why Eli Apple was on Cooper Kupp. Lol

The NFL put the Bengals in that position to begin with.

We had "the catch"

Last two trips to the super bowl we had "the no-call's"

I guess this years SB will be called "the calls"?
[ Edited by glorydayz on Feb 13, 2022 at 8:45 PM ]
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

The NFL put the Bengals in that position to begin with.

We had "the catch"

Last two trips to the super bowl we had "the no-call's"

I guess this years SB will be called "the calls"?

On paper the Rams crush them 7-8 out of 10 times. It looked like they were going to run away with it until the no call pass interference call in the 3rd.

That call does not happen the Rams crush them like 35-20 where it's really not even close and they get a couple scores to make it look respectable in the 4th.

I think the refs are legit that incompetent. If anything the Bengals got more help just to make it interesting.

They could have called the scrum after Donald pushed burrow either way and nobody would have questioned it but they did not. It just doesn't seem like it could have been setup any way.

• DrEll
  • Veteran
We wouldn't have scored more than 17. The Bengals would be holding the SB trophy, and we'd be 5-3 in SBs !

Take that to bed and rejoice….

congrats to McVay. 5 WINNING SEASONS with the Rams. He deserves a ring for going all out to make his team better. Kyle can continue to pin his hopes on Jimmy G
They gave them about 10 chances at goal to go. That 3rd down interference was weak. Should have been 4th and goal. 1 more chance. That's it.
They missed the call on Higgins. Plays on both sides. End of the day, we are watching wwf. I've been pretty sure of it after watching the niners kc superbowl. It's all scripted and Hollywood. Just look. They brought the Rock as an announcer.
Worse SB fiasco since the refs gave Pittsburg the SB vs Seattle
If Bengals had Brunskill they would have won this game
Share 49ersWebzone