There are 118 users in the forums

New England Patriots thread is the best?

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Their schedule is a joke.

It is. And it certainly helps that they play in the AFC East.

It's such an easy path for the Pats or any team that rises up in the East. Not only is the division weak but their travel is usually very low. This year, the Jets don't ever leave the Eastern time zone. Their furthest game is Detroit which is about the same flight distance as SF to LA. Meanwhile the west coast teams are logging enough miles to get to the moon.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Sep 2, 2019 at 11:53 AM ]
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Their schedule is a joke.

It is. And it certainly helps that they play in the AFC East.

It's such an easy path for the Pats or any team that rises up in the East. Not only is the division weak but their travel is usually very low. This year, the Jets don't ever leave the Eastern time zone. Their furthest game is Detroit which is about the same flight distance as SF to LA. Meanwhile the west coast teams are logging enough miles to get to the moon.

Thats bc 16 nfl teams are located on the east coast. There are much fewer west coast teams than east coast. Thats also why the east coast media bias exists, just more teams, that means for fans overall in those markets. Blame the nfl for creating so many east coast teams and such few west coast and mid america teams.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 32,125
Soooo, yeah....outside of injury I don't see this years Pats not winning another title.
Originally posted by jcs:
Soooo, yeah....outside of injury I don't see this years Pats not winning another title.

It's a long season and I think Pittsburgh was slightly overrated coming into this season, but NE definitely looks like they always do - solid players, solid coaching, excellent game plan.
I'm really sick of these guys. It's time for them to go down. Also it's time for Brady to retire.

I doubt it will happen though. They will probably just keep winning. Brady will have 8 - 10 total easily....
they already clinched the afc east
Miami, New York and Buffalo have all failed to win more than 11 games outside, and 11 was only accomplished 3 times since 2002 (by New York and Miami).

Idiotic pats fans will tell you the east isn't weak, but the other 7 divisions have had multiple, if not all 4 teams win at least 12 games on one occasion. It helps when your 3 division opponents have their heads up their asses
Originally posted by midrdan:
Originally posted by jcs:
Soooo, yeah....outside of injury I don't see this years Pats not winning another title.

It's a long season and I think Pittsburgh was slightly overrated coming into this season, but NE definitely looks like they always do - solid players, solid coaching, excellent game plan.

Solid? The coaching is outstanding.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Miami, New York and Buffalo have all failed to win more than 11 games outside, and 11 was only accomplished 3 times since 2002 (by New York and Miami).

Idiotic pats fans will tell you the east isn't weak, but the other 7 divisions have had multiple, if not all 4 teams win at least 12 games on one occasion. It helps when your 3 division opponents have their heads up their asses

Idiotic fans for some reason only look at the division. They also play against 8 other teams. Then, when they make the playoffs, they arent playing the Bills.

I guess the niners sucked too in the 80s bc our divions was crap for most of the decade.
SB's are never guaranteed. They'll still have to win a game vs KC or someone else that comes down to a play. That's today's football.

How are opponents so dumb. Edelman and White run the same freaking routes every play!
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Miami, New York and Buffalo have all failed to win more than 11 games outside, and 11 was only accomplished 3 times since 2002 (by New York and Miami).

Idiotic pats fans will tell you the east isn't weak, but the other 7 divisions have had multiple, if not all 4 teams win at least 12 games on one occasion. It helps when your 3 division opponents have their heads up their asses

Idiotic fans for some reason only look at the division. They also play against 8 other teams. Then, when they make the playoffs, they arent playing the Bills.

I guess the niners sucked too in the 80s bc our divions was crap for most of the decade.

Idiotic fans?



Pats could've gone to the playoffs and WON their division with just 8 wins last year!!



FFS
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 32,125
[ Edited by jcs on Sep 10, 2019 at 11:03 PM ]
It's the PATS. You know Gronk is going to come back, start with about 20% of the snaps, increasing by 10% each week and NE will be fully loaded come Divisional Round.

Mahomes vs Brady
Tyreke vs AB
Kelce vs Gronk
Michel vs Williams
McCoy vs White

The NFL is going to have a problem if this team makes it back to the SB. I am sick of this flicking team. The main reason they get there is because they have played in the weakest division in football for the last 15 years.
The Jets -They were supposed to be the real threat to the Pats but I am absolutely convinced they are cursed. Who fkng gets Mono today? Its like a disease from the dark ages.
The Dolphins - I don't need to say anything.
The Bills - Well they are all thats left. Maybe they can lose by less points than the other 2 teams.

This division is a JOKE and their victories are tainted forever!
[ Edited by Curlin on Sep 17, 2019 at 8:20 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone