LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 158 users in the forums

New England Patriots thread is the best?

Shop 49ers game tickets
As much as I hate to say it. I think they are the best in the league. Brady will be fine without Gronk. They have two stout TE's replacing him.
Originally posted by wailers15:
As much as I hate to say it. I think they are the best in the league. Brady will be fine without Gronk. They have two stout TE's replacing him.

And drafted WR Nkeal Harry.

And their defense is better this year. They have real pass rushers now. I totally forgot they acquired Michael Bennett until I saw him get a sack a week ago. They also have my son Chase. He's going to be real good for Belichick. I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie Collins is good again.
[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 29, 2019 at 10:37 AM ]
Interdasting. Patriots have traded for 3 OL this week.

Originally posted by Heroism:

Damn. Patriots is smart enough that they need Offensive Lines and protect the quarterback and make rb can better much! Patriots will be 7 of the championship again. Whatever let Patriots fans are all exciting and too ego!
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Best receiving core he's had since the 50 TD season in 07'
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Patriots will lose to the Saints in the Super Bowl, what should have happened last year.

Yeah Saints woulda won. LA played like ass.
Tom Brady signed for 2 years contract and 70 millions with the Patriots. He does love the moneys?! He is greedy?!?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.denverpost.com/2019/08/04/tom-brady-extension-new-england-patriots/amp/
Originally posted by Heroism:

But in NT i learned that..eh, nvm lol.
Their schedule is a joke.

Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:

It is. And it certainly helps that they play in the AFC East.
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:

It is. And it certainly helps that they play in the AFC East.

Very exactly it. Patriots and Stoolers are very lucky because they play too easy in the AFC teams.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Sep 2, 2019 at 8:12 AM ]
They brought back DT and put N'Keal Harry on IR
Originally posted by saniner:
They brought back DT and put N'Keal Harry on IR

See even the patriots draft 1st round busts. When the hell is Harry gonna ever make an impact in this league? Just cut him now and save the headache.
Stoolers....perfect!!!!

I'm still laughing at the Rams expense. So much so that I'm hoping for a repeat of the last Super Bowl and bumping Rams second consecutive loss happiness for another year. It's that satisfying.

For some odd reason I don't hate the Patriots but their good fortune has to just run out someday.
No 7 rings.
Share 49ersWebzone