LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

How many people feel it's time to kick Brady out of the nest!

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many people feel it's time to kick Brady out of the nest!

If he was pushed out like Montana, he would be out of football!
[ Edited by ronnie49er on Feb 20, 2019 at 9:37 AM ]
Yes I'm sick of him! The game has changed so much to his advantage you have look at his last 2 rings with a*
He has not had to face what Montana had to deal back in the day. So it's impossible to call him the goat with the flag football competition he faces.
[ Edited by ronnie49er on Feb 20, 2019 at 9:44 AM ]
Ya. Im not a big fan of basketball either. Warriors are cool and all but I get what you are saying.
Originally posted by ronnie49er:

Yes I'm sick of him! The game has changed so much to his advantage you have look at his last 2 rings with a*
He has not had to face what Montana had to deal back in the day. So it's impossible to call him the goat with the flag football competition he faces.

Did you really have to respond to your own thread?

And what exactly are you asking? Last I checked there were other QBs who played in Montana's era who weren't constantly injured. Just like there are players in today's NFL who get hurt way more than Brady.

Brady gets the ball out quick and has terrific pocket presence...that helps prolong someone's career. And Joe hurt his back on a hit that's legal in today's NFL so once again what's your point? Brady plays in a league with bigger, stronger and faster players than Montana had to deal with so it's not like hits from these guys are the same as they were back in Joe's days. Just because it draws flags doesn't mean a defender wouldn't want to take Brady's head off and get him out of the game.
Wayne brady got annoying in the 90s
Meh, he'll be back in the SB again. Reid can't out coach Belichick in the playoffs. Its impossible
Brady
Originally posted by genus49:
Did you really have to respond to your own thread?

And what exactly are you asking? Last I checked there were other QBs who played in Montana's era who weren't constantly injured. Just like there are players in today's NFL who get hurt way more than Brady.

Brady gets the ball out quick and has terrific pocket presence...that helps prolong someone's career. And Joe hurt his back on a hit that's legal in today's NFL so once again what's your point? Brady plays in a league with bigger, stronger and faster players than Montana had to deal with so it's not like hits from these guys are the same as they were back in Joe's days. Just because it draws flags doesn't mean a defender wouldn't want to take Brady's head off and get him out of the game.

Are you kidding me?..lol trade his old ass for 2 first round picks to raiders and let's see how far his quick release gets him! Take him out of the laughing stock of the afc east. Put the patriots future first to late for that and set an example to the fan base that winning is more important than losing!
I'm 49er fan! I got Montana's back he is the goat! That's the whole point ode!

I'm a 49ers fan. Have been for 30+ years since I first started watching football.

I have Montana's back, he is the most clutch (the most COAT) and mostly flawless in Super Bowls.

It doesn't diminish Montana's greatness to call Brady what he is: the GOAT.

This!
Got 40 years as true fan, Montana is Tom Bradys childhood idle! That makes him the goat that made a goat! That makes Montana the goat! If Montana never played football Tom Brady wouldn't exist!ode
As long as Belichick wants to coach, Brady will play for him. He could arguably play for another 3-4 years. A serious injury could derail that, but I hope that doesn't happen. He's still playing at a high level...and nobody's going to push him out. He'll retire when he feels it's time. The Montana-Brady comparisons will go on, I'm sure, but it was a different game when Joe played. To say one's better than the other doesn't hold water for me. I love them both. That said, when I retired from civil service a few years back, my parting gift was a limited edition signed JM jersey in a big shadowbox. I was stunned to get it...really overwhelmed. It's my prized possession.

Yes!
Share 49ersWebzone