There are 222 users in the forums

How many people feel it's time to kick Brady out of the nest!

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many people feel it's time to kick Brady out of the nest!

Originally posted by ronnie49er:
Are you kidding me?..lol trade his old ass for 2 first round picks to raiders and let's see how far his quick release gets him! Take him out of the laughing stock of the afc east. Put the patriots future first to late for that and set an example to the fan base that winning is more important than losing!

So what you're saying is if you take a 42 year old QB and put him on a trash roster with a new system that he won't be as good?

Once again what is your point?

He's got more SB starts than any other franchise in the NFL has SB trips.
He's got more SB rings than any other player in NFL history.
He won league MVP at 40. And won the SB at 41.

His quick release prevents defenders from hitting him as much as other guys. That would happen on any roster. Montana got hurt. No way of knowing if he'd stay healthy today. Just because it's easier to throw the ball and score more points and get better stats doesn't make QBs invulnerable.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Nah, man. Nah. Brady is the GOAT. So is Billy B. Perfect marriage. They've road the train for almost 20 years. Let em go for as long as they want.

Just like Joe and Walsh were perfect together. Too bad Walsh quit on his team after 10 years.

wow
As if we have any say in it?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Stout Tommy and his father fingers for blasphemy and biscuit dips! His response to receiving is a far cry from just tacos! Only if the elephant was a bee the damn s**t would be caught in tape of tails!
  • exile
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
Stout Tommy and his father fingers for blasphemy and biscuit dips! His response to receiving is a far cry from just tacos! Only if the elephant was a bee the damn s**t would be caught in tape of tails!

Tacos yes, but waffles also. In fact, peanut butter.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ya, lets get rid of the greatest QB of all time. We want to see s**tty QBs only!!!
I must of I felt the Kraft nest crumbling...lol! The coo-coo bird is in the nest! Won't be long be long now! Sorry guys this is to funny. Google coo-coo bird...lol
Originally posted by genus49:
So what you're saying is if you take a 42 year old QB and put him on a trash roster with a new system that he won't be as good?

Once again what is your point?

He's got more SB starts than any other franchise in the NFL has SB trips.
He's got more SB rings than any other player in NFL history.
He won league MVP at 40. And won the SB at 41.

His quick release prevents defenders from hitting him as much as other guys. That would happen on any roster. Montana got hurt. No way of knowing if he'd stay healthy today. Just because it's easier to throw the ball and score more points and get better stats doesn't make QBs invulnerable.

What is your point? Walsh was laying out a blewprint on how to build and maintain a dynasty! He was out there where no coach had ever gone before. The cooker got to him yes! But he was a perfectionist who couldn't handle imperfect players. He watched other teams hold on to long to a player that should have been let go. The packers and so on. They had know plan for the future, just the past. Do you understand my point? Team first, ego last, or quick release.ode
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
I'm a 49ers fan. Have been for 30+ years since I first started watching football.

I have Montana's back, he is the most clutch (the most COAT) and mostly flawless in Super Bowls.

It doesn't diminish Montana's greatness to call Brady what he is: the GOAT.

it doesnt diminish montanas greatness, that you are wrong.
Originally posted by ronnie49er:
What is your point? Walsh was laying out a blewprint on how to build and maintain a dynasty! He was out there where no coach had ever gone before. The cooker got to him yes! But he was a perfectionist who couldn't handle imperfect players. He watched other teams hold on to long to a player that should have been let go. The packers and so on. They had know plan for the future, just the past. Do you understand my point? Team first, ego last, or quick release.ode

I can honestly say I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you asking 49er fans if they should cut Brady from the Pats???

i think OP is on drugs
  • dj43
This thread really isn't going any place.
Share 49ersWebzone