LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

How good is Josh Rosen?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9moon:
IF Rosen gets cut, then we should pick him up.. he's got talent, maybe just is not ready at the moment..

Heck, can we offer Arik and Goodwin for Rosen??

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
IF Rosen gets cut, then we should pick him up.. he's got talent, maybe just is not ready at the moment..

This guy has gone from the worst situation for a young QB in the league last year to the the worst situation for a young QB in the league this year

Lmao

Man I would love to pick up Rosen once the Dolphins cut bait with him. I find it hard to believe that he'd be worse than CJ Beathard.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Man I would love to pick up Rosen once the Dolphins cut bait with him. I find it hard to believe that he'd be worse than CJ Beathard.

Only way Rosen would sign here is if Jimmy G struggled this year and Mullen's did as well. If Rosen gets to choose he will want a chance to start and will only go someplace where the o line isn't going to get him killed.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

I'm with you there. I think he'd be good in Kyle's offense. He might very well end up on fire sale if he struggles this season on another talented depleted roster. So watch the Patriots come in and swoop him up for pennies on the dollar.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Only way Rosen would sign here is if Jimmy G struggled this year and Mullen's did as well. If Rosen gets to choose he will want a chance to start and will only go someplace where the o line isn't going to get him killed.

Tennessee might be a good spot for him if Mariota craps the bed. Also Tampa if they opt to move on from Winston.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Fins in full tank mode. If Fitzmagic dies again or he gets hurt then I don't see this being a great season for the guy. That team could possibly lead the NFL in sacks given up and be the worst team in the league. It's the kind of stuff that ruins Developing QB's.
Originally posted by jcs:
Fins in full tank mode. If Fitzmagic dies again or he gets hurt then I don't see this being a great season for the guy. That team could possibly lead the NFL in sacks given up and be the worst team in the league. It's the kind of stuff that ruins Developing QB's.

I'm pulling for the Dolphins to win enough games to lose out on Tua. This uncompetitive BS shouldn't happen in any professional sports. Fans of the Dolphins hopefully aren't going to give ownership a dime.

• Geeked
  • Veteran

I'm pulling for the Dolphins to win enough games to lose out on Tua. This uncompetitive BS shouldn't happen in any professional sports. Fans of the Dolphins hopefully aren't going to give ownership a dime.

Doesn't matter if they get Tua. They'll ruin him before they have a team worth two craps. Season ticket holders (especially PSL owners) should sue for this crap.
[ Edited by Geeked on Sep 4, 2019 at 12:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Geeked:

Doesn't matter if they get Tua. They'll ruin him before they have a team worth two craps. Season ticket holders (especially PSL owners) should sue for this crap.

Agreed 100%
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
This guy has gone from the worst situation for a young QB in the league last year to the the worst situation for a young QB in the league this year

Lol true

I'm near the front of the line of hating AA, but to make that suggestion right now? Sheesh...I'm curious to see how AA looks for half a season with Ford and Bosa now.

And I will never understand people wanting to get rid of Goodwin. We have a legit sub-4.3 guy that can actually play football. Nah..cut him/trade him because he has Olympic interests or because he misses time after his baby dies. Pansy. 23
I'd love to get Rosen on the cheap and groom another QB. Rosen is the kind that could net real trade value after 2 or 3 years in Kyle's system. Perhaps if Rosen looks bad enough in their system, we can swap him for CJ (unrealistic, but one can hope lol).
Share 49ersWebzone