There are 255 users in the forums

Who is better, Cousins or Smith?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who is better, Cousins or Smith?

Discuss. You can also compare Kap post Harbaugh for context. For me, I think cousins and smith are equal with post-Harbs Kap a lot worse than these two. We also have a Cousins/Smith discussion in the smith thread if you'd like to partake
[ Edited by English on Dec 11, 2018 at 11:13 PM ]
Originally posted by sacniner:
Discuss. You can also compare Kap post Harbaugh for context. For me, I think cousins and smith are equal with post-Harbs Kap a lot worse than these two. We also have a Cousins/Smith discussion in the smith thread if you'd like to partake

Both just inside the top 3rd of QBs, around 10th. I'd take JG over either. I like Alex so I would favor Alex over Cousins.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Alex smith is the greatest game manager of all time.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by sacniner:

Both just inside the top 3rd of QBs, around 10th. I'd take JG over either. I like Alex so I would favor Alex over Cousins.

I dont think either Cousins or Alex would ever make my top 10 in QB rankings. More 15-20. I would easily take JG over either.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Yeah, I'd easily talke JG over either
Cousins. But on here I expect Smith to run away with it.
This thread needs to be locked due to vague title. I could be clicking on a virus link never knowing who is better.
Originally posted by Joecool:
This thread needs to be locked due to vague title. I could be clicking on a virus link never knowing who is better.

Since it's just gonna be another Alex Smith debate it will probably get locked don't worry
at what
Originally posted by RonMexico:
at what
Being a stand up guy?

Currently it would have to be Cousins since Alex is laid up.
What was the question?
Why is this a poll? Smith took two franchises to the playoffs and was on the way to taking a third....

While cousins has done what?
[ Edited by Bitplayer on Dec 11, 2018 at 6:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
Why is this a poll? Smith took two franchises to the playoffs and was on the way to taking a third....

While cousins has done what?

obtained the largest fully guaranteed contract in history.
Originally posted by Joecool:

You're so dramatic. I can't change the title or I would. FYI, Alex is winning this poll. You must be pissed.
Better thread title : Who is bitter?
Share 49ersWebzone