There are 100 users in the forums

Chicago Bears vs. San Francisco 49ers Rebuilding Plan

LMAO.

Originally posted by NCommand:
LMAO.

, someone stop this massacre of the rebuilding plan.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Mar 7, 2019 at 2:43 AM ]
This one will be a fun one to watch now that we're going into year 3. I think we are capable of matching what the Bears did last year.
This one will be a fun one to watch now that we're going into year 3. I think we are capable of matching what the Bears did last year.

Especially if our team is mostly healthy. Hell, we almost Beat the bears ass with back ups and undrafted Players starting with a ton of injuries
[ Edited by elguapo on Apr 16, 2019 at 1:31 PM ]

If only Chicago knew you need a kicker to make a run. Lol They probably would have gone deeper in the playoffs.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

If only Chicago knew you need a kicker to make a run. Lol They probably would have gone deeper in the playoffs.

For sure. Hope we can keep ours too.

For sure. Hope we can keep ours too.

He's being a douche at the moment. I'm wanting to see what this kid Brown can do.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Ryan Pace better be right on Mitchell
Like i said last year, let me know when Mitch isnt crap. Idc about their defense, they won win nothing with Mitch.
Trubisky is garbage

Mitch reminds me of a bad version of Alex Smith with a little Tim Tebow. I was so happy when the Bears picked him because they will never win with him at quarterback. One less team to worry about
The Bears may have flashed last year (thanks to Vic Fangio), but I don't think their success will be sustained whereas the 49ers are building for sustained success. Good possibility the 49ers rebuild accelerates this season.
[ Edited by 49er-from-Yavin-IV on Sep 5, 2019 at 11:10 PM ]
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
The Bears may have flashed last year (thanks to Vic Fangio), but I don't think their success will be sustained whereas the 49ers are building for sustained success. Good possibility the 49ers rebuild accelerates this season.

They still have a great DC bro. Pagano is proven.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

They still have a great DC bro. Pagano is proven.

their d legit still, the problem is Jags syndrome when the d sees trubisky and the offense struggle and it brings the d down like it did the Jags with Bortles
That's always a danger when teams suddenly go from the bottom to the top. Bottom teams sometimes get a favorable schedule and then have everything fall into place so the get some wins that they probably shouldn't have. Then they go into the off season not realizing how many weaknesses they still have and fall back to earth the next year. It happens a lot. Look a Jacksonville a couple of years ago.
Share 49erswebzone