There are 87 users in the forums

Chicago Bears vs. San Francisco 49ers Rebuilding Plan

LMAO.

Originally posted by NCommand:
LMAO.

, someone stop this massacre of the rebuilding plan.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Mar 7, 2019 at 2:43 AM ]
This one will be a fun one to watch now that we're going into year 3. I think we are capable of matching what the Bears did last year.
This one will be a fun one to watch now that we're going into year 3. I think we are capable of matching what the Bears did last year.

Especially if our team is mostly healthy. Hell, we almost Beat the bears ass with back ups and undrafted Players starting with a ton of injuries
[ Edited by elguapo on Apr 16, 2019 at 1:31 PM ]

If only Chicago knew you need a kicker to make a run. Lol They probably would have gone deeper in the playoffs.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

If only Chicago knew you need a kicker to make a run. Lol They probably would have gone deeper in the playoffs.

For sure. Hope we can keep ours too.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

For sure. Hope we can keep ours too.

He's being a douche at the moment. I'm wanting to see what this kid Brown can do.
Share 49erswebzone