There are 370 users in the forums

Marquette King

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Released by Raiders today
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/raiders-shockingly-cut-punter-marquette-king-to-save-less-than-3-million/amp/
Meanwhile, Raiders are signing every 30+ year old player they can find. They will be 2-14 next season lol
sign heeeeem
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Pass

Good punter but the circus that he brings for the position he plays is not worth it.
[ Edited by jcs on Mar 30, 2018 at 2:52 PM ]
Lol fk no
He was the only thing good about the Raiders
Agreed that he seems unnecessarily show boaty, especially for that position. But god would I love to have a punter again that can consistently bail out the offense while pinning opponents deep. Something else I miss from the JH era.

I'd sign him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Sign him up he better than pinion.
He's an upgrade. I'll take him.

Originally posted by RonMexico:
sign heeeeem

Seriously!
Originally posted by jcs:
Pass

Good punter but the circus that he brings for the position he plays is not worth it.

"Good Punter"? Dude was an alternate for the ProBowl.

If you don't want him to dance, just tell him when you are signing him. Gruden was just trying to make an example of someone popular... it'll come back to bite him in his ass. His problem.

I'm sure King wants to stay in the Bay Area....So tell him if he wants to stay around here... cut back on the dancing that might cause a flag. Nothing wrong with celebrating.
i dont know why but i get annoyed when kickers start dancing n stuff. King and Justin Tucker
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by jcs:
Pass

"Good Punter"? Dude was an alternate for the ProBowl.

If you don't want him to dance, just tell him when you are signing him. Gruden was just trying to make an example of someone popular... it'll come back to bite him in his ass. His problem.

I'm sure King wants to stay in the Bay Area....So tell him if he wants to stay around here... cut back on the dancing that might cause a flag. Nothing wrong with celebrating.

Dude our punter is fine lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Dude our punter is fine lol

Fine, but not as good
Share 49ersWebzone