LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 476 users in the forums

Malcolm Butler

Shop 49ers game tickets
Lol. On a serious note, I didn't watch enough Patriots games to gauge Malcolm Butler as a player.

Getting Moss'd by a 5'7" WR is a terrible look, tho.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Claims he did nothing wrong...now we have to wait to see if Belichick lets him slide....

Belichick also said it was just matchups. I believe the kid. Not sure what went on but doesn't really matter. Let's get him.

He will see to it that he plays better than he did in 2017 season and our staff / Saleh would make sure of it if he were to land here. If we got him, he'd always be clowning the cawks' receivers
Originally posted by Heroism:
Lol. On a serious note, I didn't watch enough Patriots games to gauge Malcolm Butler as a player.

Unfortunately I have, he's a good CB everyone gets burned or "moss'd" every once in a great while.

Dude is a winner...I'll take that if the price is right
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Wont have to worry about your HC being all up in the videos

Unfortunately I have, he's a good CB everyone gets burned or "moss'd" every once in a great while.

I guess we'll find out soon if the team is willing to take a shot on a shorter CB.
Butler and Talib will be our starters next season. Super Bowl here we come!
He wasn't very good this year. Better than what we had but I wouldn't pay a premium for him

Lol give him a break bro, he tripped on something probably or something
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Butler and Talib will be our starters next season. Super Bowl here we come!

I guess we'll find out soon if the team is willing to take a shot on a shorter CB.

Bah he's 5-11

Bah he's 5-11

Draft Scout lists his pro day height as 5096.
Bah he's 5-11

Draft Scout lists his pro day height as 5096.

New England's roster has him at 5-11

http://www.patriots.com/team/roster
Should officially change his name to Malcom Butthurt. Why not, we already have a Beathard.
New England's roster has him at 5-11

http://www.patriots.com/team/roster

Team websites are unreliable(ex: Ronald Blair is 6'4" according to the 49ers website--grew 2 inches after the combine lol) and draft scout is very reliable, but either way, whether he's 5'9 or 5'11", he's shorter than the team likes at outside corner. We'll just have to see whether the team is flexible in their approach.
Team websites are unreliable(ex: Ronald Blair is 6'4" according to the 49ers website--grew 2 inches after the combine lol) and draft scout is very reliable, but either way, whether he's 5'9 or 5'11", he's shorter than the team likes at outside corner. We'll just have to see whether the team is flexible in their approach.

Maybe he did grow since then I do agree he's shorter than what SF like's after one yr of having all these guys making the calls.

I'm fine if he's the guy they target I'm also fine if they look elsewhere...hell we got mocks throwing Ward to us and he's not massive at all.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 6, 2018 at 7:08 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone