LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 197 users in the forums

Allen Hurns

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hurns and Robinson are the most unfortunate wr duo. If they had a decent qb they are both 1000 yard receivers.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Hurns and Robinson are the most unfortunate wr duo. If they had a decent qb they are both 1000 yard receivers.

they both had 1000+ yards in 2015.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

they both had 1000+ yards in 2015.

thats exactly my point. Bortles didn't play like a potato and the receivers produced.
I'd trade our 4th we just got from Pitt
You will see a lot of waiver wire /traded vets this week !! Hope the 49ers participate esp. at WR, OL, and FS
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
You will see a lot of waiver wire /traded vets this week !! Hope the 49ers participate esp. at WR, OL, and FS

I'd love if we got hurns, just don't know if we'll make a move. Hope we do though
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I think you mean CB. Lorenzo Jerome could fill in at FS for the year if Ward can't stay healthy.
He was just release. Had a good yr. in 2015 with over 1000 yards and 10 tds. He is a bigger target at 6'3. What do people think of acquiring him on a 1ry deal?
Run lynch to go get him ....plz no more mediocre short receivers
WANT!!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I think you mean CB. Lorenzo Jerome could fill in at FS for the year if Ward can't stay healthy.

IF? lol..
I hope we take a look at him...
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
I hope we take a look at him...

Why? He's always hurt I mean always.

Draft a WR instead of overpaying for subpar talent.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I don't think we would overpay for him. Seems like you could probably get him on a 1yr prove it deal. Why not take a look?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

He's missed 12 games in 4 years. Marquise Goodwin has missed 30 games in 5 years. He wouldn't be bad insurance, competition and depth.... Hurns basically is what Marquise Goodwin turned into this year
Share 49ersWebzone