Allen Hurns

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Worth a look for sure.
He a Niner yet?
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Why is he listed at measuring 6'1" at the combine but listed 6'3" everywhere else?
Originally posted by pd24:
Why is he listed at measuring 6'1" at the combine but listed 6'3" everywhere else?

He grew 2 inches since then
Hurns, Goodwin and McKinnon on the field together= Some serious speed on the field at once
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for Since07.
Worth a look for sure, still young and hasn't had any major injuries. From what I see he has a knack for positioning himself and can catch in traffic.
Originally posted by Since07:
Worth a look for sure, still young and hasn't had any major injuries. From what I see he has a knack for positioning himself and can catch in traffic.

He's been battling injuries since 2015 season

No major injuries? Isn't this guy injured all the time though?
Meh. this guy isn't a difference maker.
Niners could kick the tires on this guy. Then again, they appear to be saving some major cap space for re-signing guys like Buckner, Tartt, and Trent Brown next year. That group may also include Armstead and Ward IF they stay healthy and have great years.

Looks like the Niners are going to fill this need through the draft.

Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Niners could kick the tires on this guy. Then again, they appear to be saving some major cap space for re-signing guys like Buckner, Tartt, and Trent Brown next year. That group may also include Armstead and Ward IF they stay healthy and have great years.

Looks like the Niners are going to fill this need through the draft.

Why would you extend injury prone disappointments after one great season that just happens to be their contract year?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
He's been battling injuries since 2015 season

Originally posted by 49ers808:
No major injuries? Isn't this guy injured all the time though?

Injury prone is different than having an acl. I'd be looking to sign him for depth with the potential of being a #2. Our wr set is not very good. Shannahan has been able to mask it well, but as of now we have an aging garçon, a speedy Goodwin and Trent Taylor who's still unproven.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Meh. this guy isn't a difference maker.

no wide out on our team is a difference maker. sign him for cheap and draft lazard from iowa state in the fifth and see what happens

The dude sprains his ankle walking to the mailbox.
Injury prone is different than having an acl. I'd be looking to sign him for depth with the potential of being a #2. Our wr set is not very good. Shannahan has been able to mask it well, but as of now we have an aging garçon, a speedy Goodwin and Trent Taylor who's still unproven.

If you can't suit up, does it matter much what the issue is?
Share 49ersWebzone