LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 324 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NYniner85:

He seems like an intense individual. Sometimes the best individuals are a little crazy but not smart to get arrested before your rookie year even if it's just reckless driving.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

All gas, no brakes
Arizona is one of 4 teams that is still under 50% when it comes to getting the vacine. This could hurt them during the season.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Arizona is one of 4 teams that is still under 50% when it comes to getting the vacine. This could hurt them during the season.

So many of these athletes, and now DeAndre Hopkins, are just so misinformed when it comes to vaccine hesitancy. Nothing anyone will say will convince them to get the vaccine either which is the sad part.
Chandler Jones wants out
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Chandler Jones wants out
What else does he want
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 25, 2021 at 12:14 PM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Chandler Jones wants out

Send them Dee ford. That's fair!
These losers are already falling apart
Chandler Jones requested a trade! Great get out of the division please. I think he's the leader in sacks the last 6 or so years combined. If he's gone, the Cardinals D goes from solid at best to not very good imo
Originally posted by elguapo:
Chandler Jones requested a trade! Great get out of the division please. I think he's the leader in sacks the last 6 or so years combined. If he's gone, the Cardinals D goes from solid at best to not very good imo

Hell yea. Get him out of here

Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
These losers are already falling apart

Dingleberry must be sweating bullets
JJ Watt tweaked his hamstring during a test run on Tuesday and sat out Practice today and will also miss Thursday's practice. Cardinals have had a rough offseason so far. 1st the team only being around 50% vaccinated and Hopkins whining about the new NFL covid rules. Chandler Jones asking to be traded, and now Watt being hurt.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
JJ Watt tweaked his hamstring during a test run on Tuesday and sat out Practice today and will also miss Thursday's practice. Cardinals have had a rough offseason so far. 1st the team only being around 50% vaccinated and Hopkins whining about the new NFL covid rules. Chandler Jones asking to be traded, and now Watt being hurt.

That and the rams getting banged up. Looks like another epic division standoff between Seattle and us
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Midbay:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Who in the blue hell the Cardinals drafted?

I don't think it's a terrible pick. They need LBs to cover Kittle and that's what they got.

I am a bit skeptical. Collins ran a 4.67 after cutting weight for his pro day so he could run a faster 40. He isn't slow but he isn't fast enough. He may actually (accidently?) be a good pick for them as they need a little more beef to counter what looks to be an emerging power look for the 49ers. Should be enough to reduce the YPC from 5.2 to 5.1 My biggest head scratcher though was discussed above; they have pretty big needs in fundamental areas but chose to go DT and WR.

Edit: Don't post while drinking. The second part was a Rams rant in the Cardinals thread. Embarrassing.

If you're scouting the 49ers the one thing that is clear is you do not need great corners against us… you need to be able to defend the middle of the field. Especially with Jimmy and his tendencies to keep everything inside the hashes.
Zaven Collins looking like Brian Urlacher out there rn. Cardinals got a lot better on defense imo.
Zaven Collins looking like Brian Urlacher out there rn. Cardinals got a lot better on defense imo.

Except for their secondary (besides baker). Very average cbs
Share 49ersWebzone